Qbasicnews.com
Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - Printable Version

+- Qbasicnews.com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum)
+-- Forum: General (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General/Misc (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... (/thread-2540.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - Agamemnus - 11-25-2003

The facts will provide for themselves.

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - Mech1031 - 11-25-2003

government or no government, you guys confuse me with your big words. why cant we just say we do things one way, you do things another way, neither of our ways are wrong. besides, what it all boils down to is that we all have to voice our opinions. and sometimes people don't like your opinions. nuts to those people, let them say what they want to. just cause you don't answer a threatening post or a mockery doesn't make you a coward, it makes him look like a complete and total moron. oh, wait...one second. I have a line that will explain why QBnews is (or was) going to be shut down. ehem...

Can't you see all this fighting is tearing us apart!!!

sorry, but it had to be said. all in all, say what you want, but keep the mom jokes above the belt :wink:

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - adosorken - 11-25-2003

Quote:The facts will provide for themselves.
...and I just provided said facts. Sorry Agamemnus...you lose. Trying to disprove the documentation of the CIA is going to be VERY difficult, but...I welcome you to try.

Have a good sleep. Big Grin

mech...this isn't fighting, it's called a heated debate. HUGE difference. Besides, it's not breaking any forum rules.

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - na_th_an - 11-25-2003

Quote:Can't you see all this fighting is tearing us apart!!!

What fighting? This has been a whole thread of nice arguing without flame wars. Even with Agamemnus who has his own definitions for everything.

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - TheBigBasicQ - 11-25-2003

Quote:
na_th_an Wrote:[...] and the fact that I've been to Jerusalem and I've seen it all.

Just quoting myself.

Whatever

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - na_th_an - 11-25-2003

You're questioning what I've seen?

Maybe those corpses on TV were just actors?

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - Mech1031 - 11-26-2003

Director: "Ok, thats a wrap people, great job today. Ohh, Nice job with the moaning and wailing Diane, i actually thought you were dying. donughts in the break room for all dying people!"

the Tele can screw with ya sometimes. but this is one of those things that i think not even TV would fake. if they actually did fake it, it would stir up quite a bit of contraversy.

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - SJ Zero - 11-26-2003

Quote:
Agamemnus Wrote:The facts will provide for themselves.
...and I just provided said facts. Sorry Agamemnus...you lose. Trying to disprove the documentation of the CIA is going to be VERY difficult, but...I welcome you to try.

Have a good sleep. Big Grin

mech...this isn't fighting, it's called a heated debate. HUGE difference. Besides, it's not breaking any forum rules.

Why? He argued against the dictionary.com textbook defininion of communism, I'm sure he can find a "chink" in your "armour". :p

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - adosorken - 11-26-2003

Quote:Why? He argued against the dictionary.com textbook defininion of communism, I'm sure he can find a "chink" in your "armour". :p
It is just simply impossible to argue against the hard evidence I've provided. This particular portion of the debate is over. Smile Which is good too since I was getting a little tired of debating the bleeding obvious.

Agamemnus, ya did good kid, but you're going to have to do better than that if you think you can best me in a political debate. Big Grin

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - ToohTooh - 11-20-2004

• Let's take a moment to mourn those killed in terrorist attacks -- everyday.
Speaking to my little cousin (well, he's 12!) is cosy. At each visit, you want to see him but never make him feel you do -- he welcomes you, talks to you in a way that you want to be his little cousin. As usual, he was no late to notice me:
  • "Oh, brother. Was it you?"
He was busy at something that I couldn't help interfering: It was an extra-curricular activity (organized under the name 'Webber Maggers' -- stupid) to issue a continuous in-school mag named 'The Blue Bead' (yes, it's in English!). Our little peas were sensitive enough to remember those killed in Istanbul bombings at their anniversary. Let's take a look!

He was bringing together a set of photos he ripped off from a forum -- that was his job in the anniversary page (I mean, providing the image Big Grin).

Image was blurred already -- must have been of JPEGing over and over after each edit. The angles of photo-shots were messed up. Who cared? He was enjoying it. And, after all, they did the job.

I asked him about the 'article' itself. Proud, he handed me an A4 whose title, with a huge Times-New Roman, went
  • "They came where they would -- every day, like us."
The tea was ready and I have already read, approved, and appreciated every single line in tears. It was high time we took a break.

And, what about the 'break's in real life? Like of terrorism, of war?