Qbasicnews.com
Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - Printable Version

+- Qbasicnews.com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum)
+-- Forum: General (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General/Misc (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... (/thread-2540.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - na_th_an - 11-21-2003

Quote:Well, we all have the right to are opinion...but does blowing yourself up with other Israelis in a bus justify anything?

Did I say such a thing? If so, quote me. Redundantly, as I've said, *exactly* quoting my words:

Quote: There are two sides, and none of them is "the good one" nor "the bad one". That's a total lake of objectivism.
[...]

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - Zack - 11-21-2003

I was mistaken, then.
Yes...if the admin won't lock this, let's just stop using it.

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - adosorken - 11-21-2003

Quote:flame wars, real wars, even star wars. You make a strong point there Smile
I enjoy a good healthy debate, especially when I'm right. Big Grin But when people decide to display ignorance and start throwing insults at me because they are losing, it's pretty pathetic. When you have to turn to insults to try to win a debate, you've already lost.

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - na_th_an - 11-21-2003

I can't understand the claim to lock this topic... We are just talking, arguing and expressing our opinions.

When people are humbled during a nice spicy debate like this, they always seek the locky locky option to save whatever face they have left before what is left is further ripped and torn. Big Grin

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - toonski84 - 11-21-2003

I call it a pre-emptive strike Smile they're popular nowadays Big Grin

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - TheBigBasicQ - 11-21-2003

Well IMHO terrorists shouldnt be labeled 'Islamic' or of any other religion...Infact they dont have any religion.

Be it India, Israel or US and now Turkey all of these states are suffering from terrorism in its worst form. Though India and Israel have been suffering for a long time. The world has just woken up to this ugly menace. I hope people all over the world realize what situation these great countries have been put in. Because you wont understand it until you are standing in their shoes. I am calling them great only because they have fought terrorism for a long time and no one heeded their call for help(though Israel is backed by US but still they are pretty much restricted). And now after 9/11 many other attacks people are waking up.

I just hope they are not too late... Cry

Fighting for peace is like f_cking for virginity.

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - TheBigBasicQ - 11-21-2003

I have read that line before. At qb45.com?

Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey... - KiZ - 11-21-2003

well said, adosorken