Qbasicnews.com
So... when you're not on the computer... - Printable Version

+- Qbasicnews.com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum)
+-- Forum: General (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General/Misc (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: So... when you're not on the computer... (/thread-3073.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

So... when you're not on the computer... - Rokkuman - 01-28-2004

Are you guys physically active? Or do you give in to the stereotype that "If you know anything about computers, you're a nerd"? Wink

I myself do a lot of Martial Arts. That's probably one of my only favorite things above programming. Hence, Cobra....... meh, that's not very good evidence is it? :p

So... when you're not on the computer... - Zack - 01-28-2004

In the winter, I'm on the computer...always. So yes, in Winter I'm a nerd.
But in summer...skateboarding for me. Big Grin And biking, swimming...[EDIT]But I do some ice skating in winter...

So... when you're not on the computer... - potato - 01-28-2004

I go by
b-boy fiend, mixmaster essm, artist gsolhaine.

i am a quadruple threat

So... when you're not on the computer... - Silent-Death - 01-28-2004

Well i ski in the winter. Break into houses during the summer.... :evil: .... i mean hang out with my friends, and do other stuff like that.

So... when you're not on the computer... - oracle - 01-28-2004

I play soccer in the winter, I try to play two games a week.

In summer, I play social soccer with friends, social cricket etc.

I bike around a lot.

So... when you're not on the computer... - Zack - 01-28-2004

Soccer in winter...meh, there's almost 2 feet of snow outside my window, here. :roll:

So... when you're not on the computer... - Moneo - 01-28-2004

When I'm not on my computer, I'm on the computer at work for a minimum of 10 hours a day. When I don't have to work on weekends, like I did last weekend, I go jogging in the nearby Chapultepec Park, which is bigger than Central Park in New York. It has dense woods, and I jog through the woods which are now covered with a nice carpet of leaves. I need to do this because that's all the physical activity I do.

So... when you're not on the computer... - LooseCaboose - 01-28-2004

Working Thursday, Friday, Saturdat nights from 9pm until about 6 or 7am as a barman and DJ at a club called the Rockycola. Spending time with my girlfriend, swimming (and playing Marco Polo) at my parents house, cycling, fencing, fire dancing and other stuff.

So... when you're not on the computer... - Piptol - 01-28-2004

Coconut leaf basket-weaving, collecting used tea-bags and burning ants with a magnifying glass... are all activities I've never had chance to try Wink Lately, I'm hooked on surfing. And I don't even wear glasses, so I can't be a nerd, right? 8)

Hey LC, is that the club in Christchurch? If I ever get outta Oz maybe I'll run into ya there when I pass through Wink

So... when you're not on the computer... - LooseCaboose - 01-28-2004

Quote:Hey LC, is that the club in Christchurch? If I ever get outta Oz maybe I'll run into ya there when I pass through

Yeah, I take over as the house DJ in about two weeks, just tell the bouncer you're looking for Obiwan (long story involving a bar manager who is a starwars geek and the fact that I have a beard ;-))