Qbasicnews.com
death penalty - Printable Version

+- Qbasicnews.com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum)
+-- Forum: General (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General/Misc (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: death penalty (/thread-3242.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

death penalty - oracle - 02-25-2004

OK... so saddam kills everyone in his own country (I'm not sure of the number, but I'll be generous and say 50,000,000.) Then he kills the entire US single handedly (+250,000,000). Then he kills all of Britan (+70,000,000), Australia (+20,000,000) and spain (+80,000,000) for supporting america. Then he kills all of NZ just because he read this forum and doesn't like me (+4,000,000). That makes 474,000,000, a little under half the number you suggest...

Give us some proof of your numbers, please.

death penalty - SJ Zero - 02-25-2004

Proof is thoughtcrime. doubleplus ungood.

doublethink is doubleplus good!

We have always been at peace with eurasia, we have always been at war with oceana!

death penalty - Rhiannon - 02-25-2004

In order to kill a billion people, Hussien would have had to either wipe out India or China. How he can do that is beyond me.

death penalty - Diroga - 02-25-2004

good quote SJ Zero

death penalty - RST - 02-25-2004

I think Aga was being sarcastic; he thought Zire's numbers were way too inflated, so he made up a way inflated number to show how stupid he thought it was. I don't think 200,000 people have died in Iraq.

I've heard this 9/11 conspiracy before but dismissed it is being way too far-fetched. But although I disagree with a lot of what you guys have said, your arguments are starting to get to me. Could someone link me to where your getting this information?

I agree that Bush is an idiot who should never have one the election, lied to the American people (and the world), and sent hundreds of soldiers and thousands of civilians to die in Iraq. But before you condemn the war, I think it's worth considering the atrocities Saddam did to his people. How many thousands has he massacred? I'm not claiming that the US has the right to do what it did, only that... well, you can draw a lot more similarities between Hitler and Saddam than you can Hitler and Bush.

death penalty - Rhiannon - 02-25-2004

Quote:I think Aga was being sarcastic; he thought Zire's numbers were way too inflated, so he made up a way inflated number to show how stupid he thought it was. I don't think 200,000 people have died in Iraq.
The Iraqi body count is approximately 10,000. That's without including injuries, and just the general suffering that most of the population is enduring atm.

Quote:I've heard this 9/11 conspiracy before but dismissed it is being way too far-fetched. But although I disagree with a lot of what you guys have said, your arguments are starting to get to me. Could someone link me to where your getting this information?
If noone has researched it yet, I will do it. But isnt it weird that no scrambles were done during or after the first plane hit the WTC?

Quote:I agree that Bush is an idiot who should never have one the election, lied to the American people (and the world), and sent hundreds of soldiers and thousands of civilians to die in Iraq. But before you condemn the war, I think it's worth considering the atrocities Saddam did to his people. How many thousands has he massacred? I'm not claiming that the US has the right to do what it did, only that... well, you can draw a lot more similarities between Hitler and Saddam than you can Hitler and Bush.

Bush didnt win the election. It was decided by the Supreme Court, illegally. And another thing, if this was a worthy war, why not wait for the UN's approval, instead of giving them the finger and barging in? And yes, Hussein may have commited atrocities, but it is a dictatorship, it's business as usual for them, as someone mentioned here. But his atrocities are no worse than GWB trampling on the Constitution to install the Patriot Act, and inciting people's hate and intolerance towards Arabs and Muslims after 9/11 occured.

death penalty - RST - 02-25-2004

Quote:NEW PROOF OF TERRORIST ACT: Over 200'000 people dead. Wanna know where and who? Where Iraq, who? Iraq.

Yeah, then that's what aga meant.

death penalty - Z!re - 02-25-2004

The number 200'000 is included the Kurds. I was refering to the total time of saddam in reign. You do know that the US is holding him responsible for killing people in a war they backed?

In the latest War (The one going on now) there's probably around 10'000-20'000 killed.

Here's a new, all changed to satisfy Aga (this makes the US looks worse, but ohh well):
NEW PROOF OF TERRORIST ACT: Over 400'000 people dead. Wanna know where and who? Where Japan, who? The US.

NEW PROOF OF TERRORIST ACT: Over 10'000 people dead. Wanna know where and who? Where Iraq, who? Iraq+The Coalition (with The US in lead).

Please tell me who is the biggest dumbass? The US killing 400'000 civilians in 2 major cities, or Iraq killing US Troops invading their home country?

It is like, a fact, that when you invade a country they DO fight back, whatever GWB and his advisors may think.

OMG! The Iraqis killed a US citizen. WTF! they are not allowed to fire back, DAMNIT! Before reading on, I do not wich for people to die, imo war is stupid.

I think it would do The US good to be totaly crushed in the Iraqi war, it might make them think twice about sending their troops around the world, in a general "Hey look at us, we are uber1337 and cool. All your country belong to US" kinnda way.

[A sad but true story of how it all began, a friendly game of Quake betveen GWB and Saddam turns into a full scale war, see kids, violent games are BAD for you]:
Quote:god
sv_cheats must be set to enable cheat codes.

sv_cheats 1
sv_cheats can only be changed by the server.

say "fcuk you all, m3 b3 s00 1337!"
GWB: "fcuk you all, m3 b3 s00 1337!"
5aDd4Man: "huh?"

GWB tried to invade 5aDd4Man personal space (telefrag)

name 1337GWB
GWB Changed name to 1337GWB

say "me be über1337 bow to me *insane laugh*"
1337GWB: "me be über1337 bow to me *insane laugh*"

Disconnected.
You have been banned by server

[5aDd4Man remains in the server]
5aDd4Man: What a dumbass
g0d: Yeah, good thing i banned him for life though
5aDd4Man: yeah, mapchange?
g0d: sure

death penalty - na_th_an - 02-25-2004

Quote:But before you condemn the war, I think it's worth considering the atrocities Saddam did to his people. How many thousands has he massacred?

As I said, Iraq was in hell before war, and now has moved to a different hell.

death penalty - TheBigBasicQ - 02-25-2004

Agreed. Infact in the recent history(after WWII) I dont think any country has invaded another country except the US and the former USSR on the basis of suspicion.