Qbasicnews.com
death penalty - Printable Version

+- Qbasicnews.com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum)
+-- Forum: General (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General/Misc (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: death penalty (/thread-3242.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

death penalty - na_th_an - 03-04-2004

Quote:Almost no in the U.S. cared about that at all.

Yeah, that's why Janet Jackson was banned from the grammies and that ceremony and the Oscars' were broadcast with a 5 minutes delay. That's what I call "don't care about it".

death penalty - TheBigBasicQ - 03-04-2004

Quote:
Seker359 Wrote:Almost no in the U.S. cared about that at all.

Yeah, that's why Janet Jackson was banned from the grammies and that ceremony and the Oscars' were broadcast with a 5 minutes delay. That's what I call "don't care about it".

*psst nath*
It was a 5 second delay =P.

Who cares about how much time? that's not the point.

death penalty - TheBigBasicQ - 03-04-2004

I wouldnt have had cared but there is a large difference between 5 seconds and 5 minutes =P.

Anyway I agree with the fact that the americans became hyper about it and take some really hasty decisions =(.

death penalty - Seker359 - 03-04-2004

Quote:Yeah, that's why Janet Jackson was banned from the grammies and that ceremony and the Oscars' were broadcast with a 5 minutes delay. That's what I call "don't care about it".

Media frenzy and corporate damage control. The average person on the street could care less.

death penalty - SJ Zero - 03-04-2004

Quote:I agree, the media does blow up things out of proportion =(.

Nek: Dont insult any religion even if you disklike it very much. I disagree insulting any religion because the religion isnt bad but a few rogues give it a bad name.

I think most people would insult the cult of SJ_Zero, worshipping the mighty and powerful SJ_Zero, though I don't know why. We've got everything a cult needs -- a divine man from the heavens to worship(The mighty and powerful SJ Zero), kool aid, rituals designed to subjugate you all to my will....

I think you should drop everything and join the cult of SJ_Zero. Otherwise you could spend eternity in Almac-nar, watching disney cartoons and being beaten by Jack Valenti while he laughs at how little you make. Big Grin

death penalty - SJ Zero - 03-04-2004

Quote:
na_th_an Wrote:Yeah, that's why Janet Jackson was banned from the grammies and that ceremony and the Oscars' were broadcast with a 5 minutes delay. That's what I call "don't care about it".

Media frenzy and corporate damage control. The average person on the street could care less.

Gonna let that Rick Mercer comment slide, eh? OK,

Vote Poutine! Smile

death penalty - Agamemnus - 03-04-2004

na_th_an, it's not alright if this thing was planned and no one told you about it. It's all about expectancy. If you were watching a show and you knew one of the singers would get part of her breast exposed, you wouldn't do this afterwards:

Big Grin :oops: :o :-? :???: :normal: :x :evil: :king:

I would have been... :o Tongue :rotfl: :bounce: :king: and then Sad ... The image just lasted a few seconds Sad

death penalty - adosorken - 03-04-2004

Quote:Nek: Dont insult any religion even if you disklike it very much. I disagree insulting any religion because the religion isnt bad but a few rogues give it a bad name.
#1. I didn't insult any religions.

#2. I spoke the truth, regardless of how much it hurts.

#3. I did it for the express purpose of getting such a reaction, as noted by the [incitation_of_controversy] tags.

Big Grin