Qbasicnews.com
QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. - Printable Version

+- Qbasicnews.com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum)
+-- Forum: QbasicNews.Com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: QB/FB News (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. (/thread-3418.html)

QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. - Rokkuman - 03-07-2004

I'm currently in the process of redesigning http://www.qbcolony.cjb.net, and this time, it will be powered by MYSQL and more advanced PHP coding. Also, the layout will be more vertical based...

I'm currently taking scripting suggestions. So far, I'm considering.

-Project Submissions (complete moderated file uploader)
-User Reviews (This one may not come true, but I'll definitely strive for it)

...any other suggestions will be gladly accepted. ^_^

QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. - Sumo Jo - 03-08-2004

Why can't I say your real name?

added news to qbtk

VVV pm sent to your oracle...but on qbnz

QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. - oracle - 03-08-2004

Just a note: You may want to be more explicit about things with your news. For example, I know what QBC means, but what if I don't? Where's the link to your site (links MUST use [url] tags if you want the link to work on the home page)?

QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. - Rokkuman - 03-08-2004

Quote:Just a note: You may want to be more explicit about things with your news. For example, I know what QBC means, but what if I don't? Where's the link to your site (links MUST use [url] tags if you want the link to work on the home page)?

I see. My apologies... *edits*

QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. - Zap - 03-08-2004

I get the .tk "This is already registered, but you can register:...." page when I try go there.

QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. - Rokkuman - 03-09-2004

Quote:I get the .tk "This is already registered, but you can register:...." page when I try go there.

Whoops! That should've been cjb.net! Smile *edited*

QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. - KiZ - 03-09-2004

Quote:Why can't I say your real name?

I have a funny feeling its got to do with me using it here. He obviously hates me with a passion now because I supported TBBQ. =P

QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. - Rokkuman - 03-09-2004

Quote:
sumojo Wrote:Why can't I say your real name?

I have a funny feeling its got to do with me using it here. He obviously hates me with a passion now because I supported TBBQ. =P

No... I don't "hate you with a passion". But you were the one who prompted me to type that. And before I explain, please stop bringing that topic up. It not only has nothing to do with this thread, but I'm trying to forget that that topic even exists on the forum and category it was placed in. As several people have already stated... "nobody cares". Wink

And now... about my name.

I've noticed that more and more people are starting to call me "PJ" instead of Rockuman. It started with Zack. It was cool, I actually liked it. We were cool friends and all. A few other people called me by my first name. They didn't make it a habit, but they did every now and then. It was alright.

Then, I click on a topic on the forum... and see my name. Two people... one that I don't know.... at all (you), and another person who I don't really consider my friend, are using my real name, and that's just plain creepy. Sumojo, well, I wouldn't have a problem with him using my real name, but you on the other hand, send shivers through my spine when I see it. I didn't think "not using my real name" would be such a hard request, since you really don't have any business doing so, but... I guess I was wrongo...

Now, can I get an on-topic reply now. Please? Before I get too far into the design to change anything?

QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. - Zack - 03-09-2004

Personally, I think that user uploads (userfile...like at The Geekery) are a good idea. It really goes beyond that "Tagboard" feel, and soars past the plain impersonality of a completely uninteractive website.

QBcolony, scheduled for redesign. - KiZ - 03-09-2004

Sorry to bring this up once more, but

Rockuman: Sory about the misunderstanding. I didnt think you hated me with a passion (i hoped =) ) It was a joke kind of.
And I dont know why I called you PJ, I think it was because Zack had mentioned something about you before refering to that name. If I had been thinking I would have said Rockuman. Now lets forget this silly little issue.