Qbasicnews.com
Two more all-new music previews for FJ have just been added! - Printable Version

+- Qbasicnews.com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum)
+-- Forum: QbasicNews.Com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: QB/FB News (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Two more all-new music previews for FJ have just been added! (/thread-4873.html)

Pages: 1 2

Two more all-new music previews for FJ have just been added! - adosorken - 10-23-2004

Probably because the free accounts aren't enough for his needs, and he has no money to buy a paid account. Big Grin

Two more all-new music previews for FJ have just been added! - Neo - 10-24-2004

Wasn't digitalblackie yours?

Two more all-new music previews for FJ have just been added! - Rhiannon - 10-24-2004

Quote:Wasn't digitalblackie yours?
your what?

Two more all-new music previews for FJ have just been added! - Neo - 10-25-2004

I mean, look at your signature Wink

I am *very* happy with the host that I am on, guys. ^_-=b ! - Adigun A. Polack - 10-25-2004

To Adosorken and TheBigBasicQ:

Let us play it straight on this one, guys. Cool

Quote:AAP why dont you get hosting at digitalblackie? Big Grin

No thanks, but hey, thank you anyway, man. Big Grin ! I am richly happy with the free host that I am currently on already!

Quote:Probably because the free accounts aren't enough for his needs, and he has no money to buy a paid account. Big Grin

You are partially correct, Ado, in that so far I cannot even afford a paid account at all and that is it. I do not know how to say this here, but my emphasis when it came to choosing a host for my projects site was only in free hosts that can *actually* muster up to paid ones. And I did not come through it easy, man, I must tell you. Look, I had to search really hard and plain deep and checked out many of the free hosting sites that actually can greatly meet my needs for the game/programming project(s) that I am working on, plus support for all file types, without file size limits period. ^_^ It took me around a good handful of months to find it.........until suddenly, I finally found my dream come true that supports impressive features, super-sized downloads, BLAZING fast download speeds (at least in my area and possibly in yours as well!), and hassle-free webmastering.

To make a long story short, Ado, I have been absolutely enjoying every last drop of the free web host that I am on ever since I was first able to park my new site there, that is for sure. Yep, lovin’ it!! Big Grin=b ! And I am sticking with the host I’ve got, too.

I thank you both so much again for your fine honesty here, and, do enjoy yourselves this new week. :king:

CHILLING OUT AND ENJOYING ON HERE,

[Image: AAPname.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”

Two more all-new music previews for FJ have just been added! - TheBigBasicQ - 10-25-2004

Cool! AAP, this is a bit off topic but could you summarize the features of your free host?

Two more all-new music previews for FJ have just been added! - Rhiannon - 10-25-2004

Quote:Cool! AAP, this is a bit off topic but could you summarize the features of your free host?

Features

- 100MB webspace
- 300GB traffic/month
- FTP
- PHP + MySQL
- no ads!
- absolutely free!

All hosted at FDCservers, a place plagued with IRC servers. When IRC networks decide to go to war, I don't have to tell you the rest.

AAP, I'm a little shocked that a 27 year old man who I assume works couldn't afford 4-6 bucks a month for a hosting acct. But hey, to each their own.

Two more all-new music previews for FJ have just been added! - relsoft - 10-27-2004

Betterwebber.com: the best host. :*)

***Looks around for the Atlanta ladies man....