Qbasicnews.com
FBIde 0.3.1 -> 0.3.3 - Printable Version

+- Qbasicnews.com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum)
+-- Forum: Qbasic "like" compilers/interpreters (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: FB Discussion & Programming Help (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-15.html)
+---- Forum: FB Projects (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-16.html)
+---- Thread: FBIde 0.3.1 -> 0.3.3 (/thread-5176.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

FBIde 0.3.1 -> 0.3.3 - KiZ - 12-06-2004

Quote:I know bloody well you can change the theme, I'm not an idiot. I said those exact words, "I know you can change the theme" in my original posts, you assumptuous jerkoffs. Obviously you schmucks can't tell the difference between constructive criticism and complaining, but that's okay. I can't seem to tell the difference between your posts and those of a horse's ass. So go ahead, show me pictures and sarcastically point to them, you ignorant piece of self-righteous crap.

PS. I know what the freaking bar is for too, rat****er.

Hmm... i think you need anger therapy.

if i was one of those "assumptious jerkoffs", i would like to remind you

Quote:Remember, you can make your own themes

I said REMEMBER. Never did i assume that you were too mentally retarded to realise you could change/make your own Wink

Quote:EDIT: Sorry about the venting. Finals are slowly unraveling my cool demeanor to reveal the viscious freudian monster that lives inside my lockbox Sad

Uh... yes. quite

FBIde 0.3.1 -> 0.3.3 - Jofers - 12-06-2004

Yeah. But then there's taking it out of context. I'm pretty sure I don't need anger management, I'm a pretty docile guy. Never hit another human bein' in anger, though I did once intentionally pull a football away as Charlie Brown tried to punt it. I don't mind posting that kind of stuff so long as it's presented in stride. I've done it before, I'll do it again. Usually I'm okay at putting it in some way, shape or form that suggests I don't really think you copulate with rodents. But I'd been awake for over 48 hours at the time. I shouldn't be posting then, but internet breaks are the only kind you get studying in a library for 18 hours a day. I still only have 4 hours of sleep in me, I'm surprised I'm this lucid and I'll probably find out later that I'm not, and somewhere in this digression I've verbally depicted your mother a prostitute. If I do, I'm sorry. Analyzing myself at the time, I thought people wouldn't take it seriously if I put something mean in "what I want to say", something superficially nice in "what I should say" and something reasonable in "what I'm going to say". I guess that backfired on me, huh Smile

I've gotten into a couple dumb Angry Joe streaks in the past couple months, without realizing I'm being Angry Joe. I looked over a few threads, I've been a right bastard in a few cases. You ever been on an entirely different level with someone, they thinking something about you that isn't necessarily, you, and they acting like you're missing something about them, throwing off the entire argument into a pitfall of debauchery and ignorance? That's been me in every thread this past month. Well, as a goodwill gesture, I'm on the same agreement as you that was pretty well jackassery, but in my defense it was unintentional jackassery bought about by the devil university that gave me three finals on the same day, and says that If I don't get a 95 in one final, I fail the course, and have to rearrange my entire schedule from scraps beacuse they "don't award permits for failing" as a policy. Perhaps it's been inspired jackassery. I don't know.

My first final was today at 8am. I have another final at noon and another at 3pm. My last one is Wednesday at 3pm. This entire crappy semester will be one I'll be glad to forget.

FBIde 0.3.1 -> 0.3.3 - aetherfox - 12-06-2004

Everybody has the right to bitch. I never denied you that. Every once in a while, I'll bitch. But don't use pressures and workloads as an excuse.

Good luck on your exams.

FBIde 0.3.1 -> 0.3.3 - barok - 12-06-2004

sorry

FBIde 0.3.1 -> 0.3.3 - VonGodric - 12-07-2004

hey guys, please STOP.
this isn't leading nowhere.

FBIde 0.3.1 -> 0.3.3 - KiZ - 12-07-2004

Hehe Jofers, dont worry, everyone has to let off a bit of steam now and then. I didnt really take it that seriously.

Good luck with your exams man.

FBIde 0.3.1 -> 0.3.3 - barok - 12-07-2004

To anyone who read that last post of mine, i'm SO sorry! I didn't mean it like that! Musta been on crack when i wrote that... Just know ppl that I did NOT mean what i wrote! I had something different in mind when i wrote it... I didn't mean what i wrote!!!

I apologize! (just shows what happens when you don't use proper grammar!!!) Sorry Jofers, didn't mean what that post said! Sad What i meant was that I wished you the best of luck, NOT that the name i put in was what i was calling jofers... Sad

SORRY!! I'll go stand in a corner now...

FBIde 0.3.1 -> 0.3.3 - KiZ - 12-07-2004

I understood you, Barok.

Hello,

Just in case someone is doing a themefile for fbide, the don't. Becouse new fbide version theme files are not compotable with older ones anymore. I'll post here the structure of new ones too.

Code:
;colorsyntax file for FBIDE
[default]
background=white
foreground=black
caret=black
fontsize=12
font=
fontstyle=0

[linenumber]
background=grey
foreground=white

[select]
background=steel blue
foreground=white

[error]
background=yellow
foreground=red
style=4

[comment]
foreground=grey
background=white
font=
fontsize=12
fontstyle=italic
capital=0

[number]
foreground=blue
background=white
font=
fontsize=12
fontstyle=0
capital=0

[keyword]
foreground=black
background=white
font=
fontsize=12
fontstyle=bold
capital=0

[string]
foreground=red
background=white
font=
fontsize=12
fontstyle=0
capital=0

[operator]
foreground=black
background=white
font=
fontsize=12
fontstyle=0
capital=0

[identifier]
foreground=black
background=white
font=
fontsize=12
fontstyle=0
capital=0
As you see it has more options to design working enviroment. And also removed from here editor flags(like indentguide true/false) and move them into main fbide.ini. I think it's how it's supposed to be. Also some updates: unspecified size/colour is considered to be default.

New version should be up in the end of this week, if not sooner.

Quote:CLS and PRINT are part of QBs language. However, they are an extension to the language, a standard library. Printf and atoi isn't highlight in C++ IDEs, nor is "System" highlighted in Java IDEs. Code block keywords (if/do/for), data types and definitional keywords such as "function" or "type" are what is considered to be language, its syntax.

If you so like, in new version keywords are loaded from a file, so no longer hardcoded. you can scrap out or add anything you like :wink: