Qbasicnews.com
Structured Programming - Printable Version

+- Qbasicnews.com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum)
+-- Forum: General (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General/Misc (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Structured Programming (/thread-8503.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Structured Programming - na_th_an - 12-15-2005

http://faq.qbasicnews.com/?blast=GeneralQbasicTutorialForBeginners

There you go. Same thing, but nicely formatted and now available in the FAQ.

Structured Programming - GordonSweet - 12-15-2005

Thanks guys,

I will use the one you posted here Nathan though I do not know how you managed to get all posted here. I always thought there was some sort of limit. The one at the link has the terrible black backgrund. Unless anyone objects I will post yours on my site as a second edition.

Gordon

Structured Programming - na_th_an - 12-15-2005

You can always get the FAQ version which is formatted and edit the HTML so you get rid of that background.

Or I can do it for you: get it Smile

Download tute.html or
Open tute.html

Structured Programming - GordonSweet - 12-16-2005

Thanks again Nathan,

I downloaded it OK and it appears to be the best, though it would not COPY into Word so will upload to my site as it is.

Just to amuse you, I learnt Spanish at school, because it was considered to be easier than French or German, as I was put in the lower grades. Trouble was the Spanish Master was hopeless, and though top of the class I failed to get an extra credit in Spanish which would have enabled me to go to Oxford University.

Gordon

Structured Programming - axipher - 12-16-2005

Lol, sadened about not going to Oxford while in a few years, I'll be done college and in an easy job prospected to be making alot of money.

Structured Programming - speedlemon - 12-16-2005

Quote:Lol, sadened about not goinf to Oxford while in a fwe years, I'll be done college and in an easy job propectected to be making alot of money.
For some reason, I have a really hard time believing that.

Structured Programming - yetifoot - 12-16-2005

Quote:
axipher Wrote:Lol, sadened about not goinf to Oxford while in a fwe years, I'll be done college and in an easy job propectected to be making alot of money.

people keep typing what i'm thinking, its crazy!

ANYWAYS WHAT THE HELL IS 'propectected'

I'M GUESSING THIS JOB WILL NOT INVOLVE TYPING, OR ANY LANGUAGE UNDERSTANDABLE BY HUMANS

Quote:
speedlemon Wrote:
axipher Wrote:Lol, sadened about not goinf to Oxford while in a fwe years, I'll be done college and in an easy job propectected to be making alot of money.

people keep typing what i'm thinking, its crazy!

ANYWAYS WHAT THE HELL IS 'propectected'

I'M GUESSING THIS JOB WILL NOT INVOLVE TYPING, OR ANY LANGUAGE UNDERSTANDABLE BY HUMANS

Well I fixed it, and the job is electrical engineer, and a cabinet maker on the side... Unlike most people my age that I know, I actually know what I want to do with my life that doesn't involve drugs, alchool, or robing a bank, although the first 2 are ok in moderation.

Structured Programming - LooseCaboose - 12-16-2005

Quote:and the job is electrical engineer

Yeah, I understand the modern electrical engineering uses techniques such as repairing power cables with pieces of pencils and prying power plugs off the wall using screwdrivers ;-)

Im kidding, but best of luck to you. Electrical engineering is a tough subject requiring good mathmatical skills. I wouldn't be too sure about the breezing through college and landing a high paying job thing though, its actually much harder than it sounds.

i'll clear a few things up, if I do decide to go to a different college, I'd go to the one where my uncle, my dad, my otehr uncle, and my cousin all went to school and make $200,000 a year, and 2 of them work there, my dad and uncle, the co-op program there can put me right in with INCO for the summer at $17 an hour to learn which gives me experience and the whole computer/wall socket thing was understandable, it was within the same week and it was mainly my uncle who ripped both the cover and socket off, I just loosened it with my skills, Oh and thanks for the good luck, I'm sure I'll need it. If I do half as much work as I am annoying on these boards, I wouldn't need it though, I would probably be the owner of a large chain of businesses.