Qbasicnews.com
Caution: Beware of Danger - Printable Version

+- Qbasicnews.com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum)
+-- Forum: General (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General/Misc (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Caution: Beware of Danger (/thread-9620.html)

Pages: 1 2

Caution: Beware of Danger - Mech1031 - 08-30-2006

yeah i'm bored. so i wrote a short story. a 'very' short story.

Code:
How The West Was Fucked
a novella by James Kinney
(no that doesn’t make me gay.  The fact that it’s a novella attributes nothing to my sexual preference)

Our story begins in western, I don’t know, Wisconsin.  We see our hero consuming consumables at the local Waffle House.  This doesn’t make much sense anyway because I doubt there is a Waffle House in western Wisconsin (for that matter, all of Wisconsin).  But for the sake of the story, let’s just pretend an almost exclusively southern restaurant just happens to be located in western Wisconsin.
    â€œThese consumables are delicious” mentioned our hero to the man working the counter.  The man nodded politely and winked suggestively.  Which is totally fucking ridiculous, cause he’s working at a waffle house as a waiter.  Who the hell does he think he is winking at our hero like that?  You’d think he was trying to score some cheap blow or something with the way he smiled too.
    â€œCan I get you some more fixins?”  Who the fuck does this guy think he is?!  First of all it’s “fixings”, not “fixins”.  Second of all how dare he say anything after that questionable gesture of his eyelid?  â€œNo thanks, these consumables are horrible anyway.”  I guess you could say our hero lied in the beginning of the story when he said they were delicious.  This whole fucking story doesn’t make any sense.

***Part 2***

Our hero, scared emotionally and physically from the massive battle that took place moments ago, saddled up and began riding off into the sunset.  But something didn’t sit right, he felt as if something had been missing ever since those 12 long years spent at war with those aliens that kind of looked like dinosaurs but not really.  Our hero pauses momentarily, and looks back for one last time to see his massive mechanical friend waving in the distance.  â€œGoodbye *M.I.K.E., I’ll never forget you…”

*M.I.K.E. is a robot.

Caution: Beware of Danger - Mr Match - 08-30-2006

:rotfl:

Caution: Beware of Danger - RADIUM-V Interactive - 08-30-2006

:???:

:???:

WTF

:laughing: :rotfl: :laughing:

Caution: Beware of Danger - Torahteen - 08-30-2006

Lol, the beginning of that story is like those jokes about 2 irish men leaving a bar Tongue.

Caution: Beware of Danger - TheAdventMaster - 08-30-2006

Lmao wtf?! Hilarious.

Caution: Beware of Danger - Anonymous - 08-31-2006

lol, i think you need to smoke some reefer... relax a little ^^

haha anyways the part about asserting that a "novella doesn't make me gay" was the best part, imo ;p

Caution: Beware of Danger - BadMrBox - 08-31-2006

:rotfl:
Really funny Mech. Smile

Caution: Beware of Danger - Ryan - 09-01-2006

The end really threw me for a loop.. I would've never expected *M.I.K.E. to be a robot, but I guess the signs were there all along.

Caution: Beware of Danger - Zack - 09-01-2006

It's a good story, but I didn't understand it completely - did Vinni know that Lucy talked, or was Jude the lawyer in the car? Also, who shot Jake? I thought it was Paul, but it wasn't clear.

Caution: Beware of Danger - na_th_an - 09-05-2006

It was the butler. Be sure.