Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey...
Quote:Well, Hitler based his ideology in Nietzche's "superman" concept, that doesn't mean that Netzche was a razist fascist.

erm...wha--? The reason I mentioned hitler is because he was elected into power, meaning that the way that a dictator gets into power is irrelevant in terms of whether a government is fascist or not. In fact, Mussolini's Fascists(the original fascists, BTW) began as a party of a democratic state as well, though IIRC, he didn't win any elections until the King of Italy appointed him as the prime minister over the heads of the parliament, after which, the new election laws ensured a 2/3 majority in the parliament. It all went downhill from there.

BTW, Nietzshe's superman transcended man by being better intellectually and through sheer will-power. It had nothing to do with genetics. Hitlers superman was a twisted and unholy result of eugenics. The two are incomperable.
Hehehe SJ, he said based, not copied Big Grin plus there are quite a few common threads there too...although it's not correct to say that Hitler was mimicking Nietzche, there are some similarities no less...
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Yeah, but what does it have to do with my post, which as far as I can tell, is the only reference to hitler in the thread?
I have no idea. :???:

Big Grin
Just that everyone knows, I strongly back Israel. I myself have known and experienced 'terrorism'. These fundamentalists, rebel groups, terrorist groups are all the same to me. They dont *care* about anything. So anyone shouldnt form their opinions without any actual knowledge of what these people are doing.

Israeli and Indian military has been defamed for killing 'innocent civilians' in Palestine and Kashmir respectively. Many lies have been spread and many things have been hyped about them. This has always been the 'feature' of the media.

So lets all just drop the subject because I can see no one here has witnessed any actual incident or has any first hand info about these problems(except me).
I'd be all for that, TBBQ, but the news goes on, and the people supplying the weapons know just as much as we do.

The fighting has been going on so long though, that I don't really understand why anyone cares anymore. It's been decades and decades since this all started, and everyone thinks they can end it with some magical formula. The truth is, I don't think it will *EVER* end until both sides have slaughtered each other.
Quote:...some magical formula. The truth is, I don't think it will *EVER* end until both sides have slaughtered each other.

I was just about to say that =)
It's a well-established fact that anyone who's experienced such a thing is going to back whatever element opposes the problem. Hence, TBBQ backs Israel. Smile

I don't back anyone, I think all countries in this world are a buncha schmucks. It really wouldn't matter to me if Israel and Palestine blew each other away. Or, if the USA and Iraq blew each other away. It really makes no difference to me. All it is is a buncha religious idiots blowing each other up coz they don't like the other's god (Afghanistan), or they think their god is right (USA), or they can't ever agree on who's land is more holy (Israel/Palestine). It's all BS to me. Let them all die.

And that is just that. Period!
You're so cheery and happy. Wink
Aint it great? Wink