Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The QBCPC 2004/2005 is 100% renewed and reopened!
To all:

Quote:if what you said which was............

Quote:AAP I think you should remove the restrictions on 'Fairy Tale Creatures', since most people want them.

.............is what people want as their own decision indeed, then hey, it is their decision indeed on that. Period.

Currently, I am in the process of updating my QBCPC 2004/2005 compo tonight or tomorrow, as I am gonna take my thorough time with this. And I am making it MORE honest and to-the-point than ever, regardless of what anybody even thinks. AT ALL. Honestly, I am doing the *utmost* best I can (and dearest God, I have suffered so hard just to even get there, even physically up to now! Wink ! ). And just remember this: I came to the QB45/QB71 community ONLY to be a blessing to you all, not to even please the hell out of certain people at all. Come on now, is anybody even awake in the house tonight? Big Grin !!

Two things I want to let all of you know right now ONCE AND FOR ALL:
  • 1 • I, Adigun Azikiwe Polack, as a 27-year old and has worked with MS-DOS QBasic/QuickBASIC since 1991/1992 and as the ONLY official founder of the QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo, am personally and absolutely *NEVER* gonna put up with or tolerate any more negative criticizing of my Official Entry Rules, even though I AM changing them for the much better to be a blessing to other QB users ( :wtnod: ! );

2 • my compo is just plain shaping up to be a SMASHING success, and like I have clearly said from before after all, it is my pride and joy of QB compos that I am giving all of you as my special gift to you all!!! ;*) !!

PERIOD, TOTAL END OF THE CONVERSATION. Cool !

And, I am *just* gonna stay positive, too!! Big Grin !! I AM DEAD-SERIOUS.

A rather splendid night to all of you, and please let this post sink into all of you’s minds rather deeply. I mean it! ^_- !!

- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the all-new “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Quote:So then...everyone else was being dishonest and not to-the-point? Wow, you continue to amaze me with your insolence. :-? :x

Stop lying.

Anyway AAP, I've set up a template for you so that you don't to spend so long on your posts. Just fill in with whatever nonsense you need, and you'll be all set.

Here you go:

To Whomever didn't say something I disagree with:

random words no big deal, GETTING ON WITH BIG STUFF NOW (smiley face)! conceited statement about yourself *word between asterisks* back to you again. More blabbering (extend for however long you'd like). Lead up to emotion BOLD EMOTION slow down a bit. Emphasize moronic belief. Return the EMOTION............

Quote:This can have anything. It doesn't even really have to deal with your post. Hell, I'd quote Frito Lay or something here. For sake of understanding, I'll write "NO WIZARDS"

.............pretend to lead away from quote. Must emphasize my single minded opinions and thoughts. Period. Begin the conceited talk about yourself, OR THE MOST AWESOME QBCPC 2004/2005 ULTIMATE GIFT OF GOD QB COMPO!!!!!!! End with moronic sentence.

Radom sentence to show off the *asterisk* thing again. Wink !

Use that above structure as many times as needed to reply to as many messages, or just ramble.

HORRIBLY STUPID LINE SOMEHOW VAGUELY RELATING TO YOUR POST,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack

You don't have to thank me :wink:
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Don't make me delete anything here guys... That post above is flamebait.
To all of you again:

I have just now updated my QBCPC 2004/2005 page on the slight but significant changes to my Official Entry Rules, as promised. Please take a good look at the specifics of them beginning at http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/qbcpc and give me your decent, constructive support out of them all.

Thank you. Big Grin !

LETTING YOU IN ON SOMETHING TONIGHT,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Hey nive site,
I found sound club, really cool program, I'v been using it a long time. You mentioned that it's made in estonia -well it's where I come from :king: and about 193km from tallinn.
url]http://fbide.sourceforge.net/[/url]
To VonGodric:

Quote:Hey nive site,
I found sound club, really cool program, I'v been using it a long time. You mentioned that it's made in estonia -well it's where I come from :king: and about 193km from tallinn.

Right up front, it is SUCH a real pleasure meeting you for the very first time, especially in a while.

Now about Sound Club, it once used to be a shareware program, but as I have said on my current compo, it is a freeware program now, because BlueMoon Interactive *officially* made it so. Check out their official notice from them right here, please, and you are sure to find out why! Big Grin ! Yes, Sound Club is an UTTERLY excellent music creation program, and yes, I too have been using it for a *truly* long time, and ever since back in 1994 I have first been given a packet with the shareware DOS version of the program on 3’5” disk and have tried it out on the old Laser 25mhz 386 computer, needless to say, I deeply fell head over heels in love with it!!! Wink And, when I first found out on the internet on BlueMoon’s official site and in the program’s full-version .ZIP-based packaging some years back that Sound Club was freeware, I was blown away, and when I found out that an updated version of the program that was ALSO freeware on MS Windows 9x up, I WAS LIKE I WAS LITERALLY IN PURE MUSIC CREATION HEAVEN, so to speak, my man!!! Cool !!

And now, I am _deeply_ enjoying the Windows version of Sound Club, even today, and I am SO fiery glad that I use it to create quite a very lot of the music for “Frantic Journey”, and also just for the living heck of it, too! ^_- !

THANKS A LOT, VonGodric, for that *wonderful* reply of yours in this thread, and I honestly and thoroughly commend you on that, too!! Catch you around later! ;*) !!

SUCH A RICH PLEASURE HAVING YOU IN THIS THREAD OF MINE,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
Quote:I, Adigun Azikiwe Polack, as a 27-year old and has worked with MS-DOS QBasic/QuickBASIC since 1991/1992 and as the ONLY official founder of the QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo, am personally and absolutely *NEVER* gonna put up with or tolerate any more negative criticizing of my Official Entry Rules, even though I AM changing them for the much better to be a blessing to other QB users ( :wtnod: ! );
Listen kid...when you spew garbage, you'd better expect garbage in return. When you bring this kind of trash here and think you're all that, people are going to cut you down to size in short order. Get used to it now, because it won't ever stop until you do. I don't care who you want to try to hide behind, no one's gonna protect you anymore. What little respect I thought I could have for you after you made the changes disappeared when I realized that not a god damned thing has changed except the words. You're still going on the same stupid hatred, ignorance, and outright idiocy that people despise. Does it make you happy to know that a staggering majority of the people here either greatly dislike you or just simply ignore you because of how you act? Does it give you pleasure to speak without thinking, having no idea that what you say can easily offend and piss people off? Or maybe you have every intention to piss people off. Yeah, I do believe that's your deal...you ENJOY getting under people's skin, don't you? In fact, it gets you off knowing that the things you say annoy, insult, degrade, and infuriate people. A cheap thrill? Probably. Well kid, you certainly have a reputation, but it's not a positive one. I find it highly ironic that a person with such a negative reputation is making a vain effort to bring positivity to the Qmunity. Guess what, Adigun? It begins with yourself. And I don't mean a self-deluded glory trip on the way to the bathroom...I'm talking deep down in your heart, where the source of your problems lie. You need to honestly make some serious changes. But maybe you don't want to change anything...maybe you just enjoy being the punching bag of the Qmunity. You wouldn't be in that position if you'd be a person for the people rather than a person against the people. Take a good look around, AAP...most people loathe you. Do you want that? I don't really think anyone wants to be despised, but I could be wrong. People have given you fair chance after fair chance (and many unfair chances, but that's buried in the past where it belongs) and you still manage to fuck it up.

Your compo is not shaping up to be a smashing success. It is shaping up to be a miserable failure, as before. Like I said...stop deluding yourself, make some real changes, and be a person for the people rather than a person for yourself. Anyone can do it, even you, if they're only willing to make the changes. Unfortunately, most people, including myself, have zero faith that you'll ever be able to do that. Care to prove us wrong?
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Ado, I am not siding with AAP or anything but I think you're just being plain mean to him. He hasn't flamed anyone or said anything to piss *you* off. So stop insulting him on a personal level.
maybe aap could start acting like a 27 year old and not a 13 year old.
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile
Quote:Ado, I am not siding with AAP or anything but I think you're just being plain mean to him. He hasn't flamed anyone or said anything to piss *you* off. So stop insulting him on a personal level.
Yes, he has pissed *me* off and been very insulting. Don't speak for me, that also pisses *me* off. Oh wait, I forgot...it's okay for AAP to be openly offensive, but NOT okay for someone to respond to those offenses. And if you'll take your head out of you-know-where for a moment, I was also making an attempt at delivering a rude awakening to this kid. Being nice obviously has no effect, so maybe being brutally honest will. But I doubt it, since everything seems to bounce like rubber or get blocked out like a brick wall, but it never hurts to try. And flames don't always have to be direct, you know...
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.