Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two more all-new music previews for FJ have just been added!
In the official webpages for the currently ongoing QB game project Frantic Journey (FJ), I have added in two more all-new and never-before-heard previews of my original music designed for the game itself, bringing the total now to eleven!

For that and even more info, please check them out beginning at http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/.
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
cant download. There seems to be some problem :S
To TheBigBasicQ:

Quote:cant download. There seems to be some problem :S

I do not know what kind of problem that is preventing you from checking out my previews. Sad Apparently it must be the downtime or whatever the heck it is, I do not know for sure myself. But, what I do know is the previews of my original music here are .WAV-based files that can simply be listened to though such media players as Windows Media Player and something that supports that. And TheBigBasicQ, usually upon updating my FJ official pages, I test all of the new music previews to make sure they work well. And upon just testing all of them out tonight, they *do* work well on mine (my listening preferences are set to Windows Media Player on that). I am sorry however that it didn’t work on yours the same way so far, man, so could you try associating your .WAV file preferences to Windows Media Player or RealOne Player or even WinAmp if you can and see if it will all work out for you from there?

Thanks and please let me know then after you try them again to make certain they work for you indeed (and I *sure* hope they do, too!)!! Big Grin

[Image: AAPname.gif]
- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
AAP there still is some problem. I cant open your site at all! Dunno whats wrong but I'll check with my ISP. Somethings blocking :S
Adigun:

First of all, the music sounds cool, although I hear some static here and there. Could be my headphones though.

About the site, your server is quite slow, it takes me 15 seconds to connect to the server, then the download rate (html) is about 10 kB/s, but file-down rate it still as it should be, 64 kB/s.

I hope you'll finish FJ some time! Smile
The server he's hosted on sucks. Period, end of story.
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
To Neo:

Quote:First of all, the music sounds cool, although I hear some static here and there. Could be my headphones though.

Well Neo, I thank you about my music sounding cool and all. By the time the new music gets done for the next FJ release (whether Experience version or even the full version, albeit it is so far a long ways away here), it will sound MUCH clearer and in beautiful pulse-pounding stereo, too!! So far, my music track count is already up to the 40+ level, and that is gonna be for this game alone!!! Cool !

Quote:About the site, your server is quite slow, it takes me 15 seconds to connect to the server, then the download rate (html) is about 10 kB/s, but file-down rate it still as it should be, 64 kB/s.

I am sorry about that, as it is pretty much beyond my control here. Sad I do not know how to explain it properly, my man, but when I last checked my site and download speed, the download speed in my area is over 250kb/second, and the site took less than 20 seconds to spring into full bloom, and there was hardly any downtime recently. I do not know why the same thing was not happening on yours. WEIRD, I must say! :o

Quote:I hope you'll finish FJ some time! Smile

Very slowly here but absolutely surely, YES, I NO DOUBT WILL!! Big Grin ! Also now, I was recently working from last week and this week so far on the *very newest* voices for FJ itself, plus brushing up on the opening storyline of the game (and if I can, even narrate it using real spoken dialogue, too!!). I am planning dead-seriously on making it something a lot more than just that “something special” kind of thing, you know what I am saying? Wink=b ! Also, I am working as well on the new design for the new “Course Select” screen here, and you can bet that it is gonna be something flat out of the ordinary in QB, believe me!! I am taking my very time with this to make certain that this is one of the BEST QB games you will ever even wanna play again and again, you understand me, Neo? :wtnod:

Thanks so much and be catching you later!!! :king: !

MY DEEPEST CHEERS,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
ok, i was finally able to download. Sounds nice AAP.
To TheBigBasicQ:

I thank you on that, my man. No problem. ^_-

And also, I am glad that you are finally able to download, too. I just wanted to make sure of that.

Thank you additionally for letting me know that at least my site and downloads work in your neck of the woods, too! Big Grin

MAKING SURE THAT IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU A-OK,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack

AAP why dont you get hosting at digitalblackie? Big Grin