Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone interested in making a text adventure as a group?
Please may you kindly tell me how the posting of opinions is in any way wrong and punishable by law or any other source for that matter. There is nothing wrong with my grammar or spelling, I just prefer to type fast and using "internet lingo" is a fast way of diong so. On another note, I hate AOL with a passion, it gives me a worst connection then I get normally even when using the FireFox web browser. Now if you can tell me I'm doing anything illegal I'll stop, but other than that, I think I'm just an ordianry teenager, getting involved in BASIC and enjpying life, and racking up posts is not my goal, I want to have the topic in my list so I can check when it is updated rather then have 20 emails a day saying that a reply has been posted, I simply and giving my thoughts in a topic, you don't have to read them if you don't want to.
Quote:On another note, I hate AOL with a passion, it gives me a worst connection then I get normally even when using the FireFox web browser.

You completely missed thegrogen's point with that.

Anyway, there is a lot wrong with your grammar and spelling. It seems that actually you haven't created one post without spelling errors (due to your hurrying to post maybe) and that annoys some folks (myself included). Take the extra time if necessary to spell check your posts or to go back over them so you can see if you've made mistakes. Stay away from using "u" instead of "you" as I'm pretty sure that's against one of the internet commandments now. If not, it should be.

Also, the rate you're post it does appear to many people that you're trying to increase your post count (you attempted to explain it in your last post but I have no idea what you said as you threw words in some crazy formation that made no sense at all grammatically). If you're going to speak on a topic, don't just add some thought that isn't really relevent or doesn't fit with the topic, actually contribute something meaningful to it. Please.
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
what is up with you people and flaming, half the time my posts are "irrevelant" or "unmeaningful" so people who aren't fluent in english don't need to concern themselves with my posts, last time I checked, I talked to people not fluent in english fine using shortcuts and grammatical errors and they can understand me, but the "u" thing I can understand and I dont think "I" always has to be capital but for you sake I'll try and keep "i" capitalized and I will try and use "you" instead of "u", and maybe I'll try and go over my posts before I post them while at school when I only have 1 hour on the computer and work to do.
Quote:half the time my posts are "irrevelant" or "unmeaningful"

You got that right.
Quote:what is up with you people and flaming, half the time my posts are "irrevelant" or "unmeaningful" so people who aren't fluent in english don't need to concern themselves with my posts, last time I checked, I talked to people not fluent in english fine using shortcuts and grammatical errors and they can understand me, but the "u" thing I can understand and I dont think "I" always has to be capital but for you sake I'll try and keep "i" capitalized and I will try and use "you" instead of "u", and maybe I'll try and go over my posts before I post them while at school when I only have 1 hour on the computer and work to do.

Maybe learn how to say more in less words?
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Quote:I only have 1 hour on the computer and work to do.
It's not like anyone is forcing you to post in 15 topis/day..
To quote some random guy who you probably dont remember:
Quote:I dont really have the time
well last time i chked, my posts nvr hurt anyone
Quote:well last time i chked, my posts nvr hurt anyone
dey hurtz me eys
you dont have too styare at them, u can just pas over them, cant you
Quote:you dont have too styare at them, u can just pas over them, cant you
No.. my imaginary green goblin forces me to read your random unicode characters..