Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone interested in making a text adventure as a group?
then have your cow kill the goblin and then ill give him a chicken burger
How much more random can this thread become?
Not yet Snake! It's not over yet!
im not sur, i guess its up to us
Quote:im not sur, i guess its up to us

Axipher, this is the last time I'm going to mention it. Do whatever you have to do to spell check and use grammar in your posts. I'm not going to watch you spam around the forums spelling 1-2 words wrong in each post (not because you don't know how to spell them either, but because you are too lazy to read what you just wrote). If it were an occassional thing, I'd be more understanding, but you make no effort at all to pay any attention at what you're typing.

I don't care if you only have an hour to be on the internet. I doesn't take more than two seconds to realize "sure" has an "e". I realize not adding any punctuation or apostrophes (so that your contractions make sense) saves you time, and I'm not mentioning those. But at least read your post and see what you've wrote.

If you do not start doing this, things will turn out badly for you here.
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
well sorry, but of the hundreds of forums i visit, this is the first one to actually care about spelling, i guess that having more then just english programmers does give you reason to flame me, but i am so used to just typing away, and people getting what i type, not flame me on every grammar and spelling mistake, sorry
Quote:well sorry, but of the hundreds of forums i visit, this is the first one to actually care about spelling, i guess that having more then just english programmers does give you reason to flame me, but i am so used to just typing away, and people getting what i type, not flame me on every grammar and spelling mistake, sorry

It's not that you make a few grammar mistakes here and there. Your posts present an "I don't care" attitude and with that people take you less seriously and take your posts as spam. Especially when I look at the index page and all I see is your name as the newest post in each forum.

Fix it up and people will respect you and not jump down your throat after every post.
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
well if you were to go and check my "paint program, help needed" topic, which is my most serious topic, you will see that i just spent about 5 minutes fixing spelling mistakes on the 1st post which is the main post that contains my code, again i am sorry for any disrespect i have caused or people i have offended in any way, oh and also, about my name being in every topic as the newest post, sorry, but once i see a new post in a topic i've posted in, i urge to see the new post and get a post in, it's an instinct i guess, but i could be like some people and ask a question, then never check back for answers
Quote:Well if you were to go and check my "paint program, help needed" topic, which is my most serious topic, you will see that I just spent about 5 minutes fixing spelling mistakes on the 1st post which is the main post that contains my code. Again I am sorry for any disrespect I have caused, or people I have offended in any way. Oh and also, about my name being in every topic as the newest post, sorry. But once I see a new post in a topic I've posted in, I urge to see the new post and get a post in. It's an instinct I guess, but I could be like some people and ask a question, then never check back for answers

We don't care if you don't check back for answers. Our problem is you posting in a thread, just to post. Not to give feedback or to help. By the way, is it so hard to press the SHIFT key?

Congrats on spending the whole 5 minutes to fix your spelling errors. But wouldn't it have been nice to just pay attention to what you are writing, and spelled everything right in the first place? Is it too hard on your fingers or what? If you only have an hour, then only post in the topics that you have time to write an organized, helpful response in. Alright? We are not asking you to chop off your arm.

Oh, and I'm not buying this BS that you only have "like an hour to be on the internet", considering the amount of posts you make a day. I bet I'm on twice as much as Sumo, and I always see your posts. I'm on 8 to 10 times a day.
quote="Deleter"]judging gameplay, you can adaquately compare quake 4 with pong[/quote]
Well I come on during my drafting class which is 1 hour long and it rotates every morning, then at night from about 8:30 to 10 I am normally on and if I see a post in my list without mine being the last post, that's when I pay that topic a visit, today was different thought, I got on the computer at around 4:30 and have been on since, it was snowing hard so I had to shovel, then I was back on acceptong people's flames about my post's grammar and spelling. If you want it again, I am sorry, I doubt I will go and correct each one of my previous posts, but I will try and keep spelling and grammar mistakes to the lowest I can, I can't garuantie all this capitalization and punctuation though, but I will try
Living proof that he spends more time. I looked at his most recent posts, and here are the times that he had been on just today.
  • 7:00-7:30AM
  • 2:27-2:43PM
  • 3:03-4:10PM
  • 5:06-5:25PM
  • 5:47-5:58PM
  • 6:55-7:49PM

Maybe I'm adding incorrectly, but that looks like WAY over an hour to me. Need I go to yesterday? Ah... Why not!
  • 8:08-8:14AM
  • 3:49-4:07PM
  • 7:00-8:05

Still over an hour. Hmm...
You also have contradicted yourself.
Quote:im ni highschool and i find lotsa time
Quote:I post them while at school when I only have 1 hour on the computer and work to do

He finds all the time in the world, but he ONLY gets 1 hour to post, so he has to post quickly. Aye aye aye. Highschool must be so hard (I'm in highschool, btw).

Edit: Thank you for pressing that shift key. Keep it up.
quote="Deleter"]judging gameplay, you can adaquately compare quake 4 with pong[/quote]