Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone interested in making a text adventure as a group?
who the axipher replaced clone him? Something right is totally elephant not no posting grammer spelling wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: freebasic.png]
Quote:I dun wanna gwo up. No! NO! :wink:

Axipher, how dare you go correcting someone who isn't a native English speaker. Three posts before you were saying "i don need to luk and check my gramar", now you're correcting someone else because they said 'cause instead of because? First of all, 'cause is perfectly natural English. We aren't expecting you to write an English paper on every topic you post about. We are just asking you to be more courteous in your posts, and show some respect to those that can't read english perfectly.

By the way, Nathan spelled two words "incorrectly", out of what, 150? Compared to your typical 10 words out of 20, this is perfectly acceptable. Especially since you know english better then she does.
Is Na_th_an really a female? (not trying to correct your grammar pal, just being serious.)
Sorry if my avatar misguides you, but I'm a stright male who absolutely praises women Big Grin Spiderwoman is just a favourite comic character since I was a child.

My so discussed original post was more in the fashion of "if *I* can edit a post (sometimes) up to three times when I spot a grammar/spelling mistake, *anybody* can".

And thanks for the notice, from now on I'll take care to write "especially". I always eat that e Tongue

Oh, and I would hardly consider "'cause" as a spelling mistake. I know that contractions are not allowed in proper, written English, but, as mentioned, we're not writing papers Wink

EDIT: I wrote "writting" in the above paragraph :lol:
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Quote:who the axipher replaced clone him? Something right is totally elephant not no posting grammer spelling wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if you are complimenting me, flaming me, or being sarcastic, but yes, my spelling/grammar errors are now to a minimum
:lol:
[Image: freebasic.png]
If it makes you people happy, then I'll continue.
Quote:I'm not sure if you are complimenting me, flaming me, or being sarcastic, but yes, my spelling/grammar errors are now to a minumum

Irony.

Also, to respond to your post on the last page about me getting annoying. I may get annoying, but it's my job. I'm here to make sure this place doesn't turn into an incoherent AOL cesspool. If you've got a problem with me, pm me and we'll talk and I'll explain exactly why I said what I said. But in the end, who's the boss?

Well Tony Danza is the boss. But when he's gone, it's me.
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
I don't care if it is your job or not, I was just speking my mind, and I thought your were annoying. No offence.
Quote:I don't care if it is your job or not, I was just speking my mind, and I thought your were annoying. No offence.
A tip, as you're atleast trying..
Don't argue with Sumo..

Just cut down on your posting for a while, things will calm down..

As it is now, all people see when they see your posts is the guy who posted incoherent crap in every topic on the forum..
Yeah, maybe you could start this text adventure or something like that instead of posting..........Not to be complaining, just a thought to put out there.
Not yet Snake! It's not over yet!