Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behold my newest artwork for “Frantic Journey”. You ready?
Dearest *all* of the QB45/QB71 community,

Welcome once more now! I want to show you my rather latest piece of artwork for the continuing project “Frantic Journey” (FJ) that I am working on (and Fling-Master, you might want to listen to this as well, as I am doing my utmost best to be a blessing to you once again, too! Big Grin ! ). Check this new one out for yourself!

[Image: 0205fj%20new%20art%201.jpg]

I proudly call this design “Katsuke Seibishinka: Caretaker of the Planet Estoria”. Here, you can see an image of Katsuke as she protects the planet Estoria from anything that will try to harm it (and by the way, no, she is not some kind of goddess either, as I never designed her to be that way, but rather a great protector she is instead, really! Cool ). All the while, she is bathing so beautifully in the deep galactic sunlight, too. I will bet that you are gonna love this design of mine, believe me! Wink

This is *the first* of my very newest designs for FJ that I will be preparing for my new opening intro/title screen that I am working on. See you later and enjoy it, plus my recent project work that I am also working on for FJ, too!!

MY BEST REGARDS TO YOU ALL,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”

Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Behold my newest artwork for “Frantic Journey”. You ready? - by Adigun A. Polack - 05-03-2004, 01:58 AM
Re: Let us face it please, guys. - by adosorken - 05-05-2004, 12:26 AM
Re: Let us face it please, guys. - by 1000101 - 05-05-2004, 04:34 AM