Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honoring my 27th birthday, I got a special present for you!
Dearest ALL of the finely good QB45/QB71 community (and rather *especially* to the admins as well! Big Grin ! ),

A *MOST* grandly special hello to you in honor of my 27th birthday!! ;*) !!

Cutting right down to the chase, my present for you for all of QBasicNews.com are my newest pieces of artwork to give your site and forumboard a WHOLE new look that it truly deserves! Do have a look here:

— My 88x31 web linker art for QBasicNews.com —
[Image: newest_qqn_design__88x31_linker.gif]

— My newest art for QBasicNews.com forums —
[Image: newest_qqn_design_for_forums.jpg]

You know what, praise God Almighty that He has first encouraged me and empowered me to create these designs for you all. GUARANTEED. Wink ! Consider them all as my honorable gift to you, and do enjoy them!!!

Thank you so much for your honesty and respect!! :king: !!

GIVING YOU SOMETHING POSITIVELY SPECIAL TO REMEMBER,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”

P.S. (to Wildcard, Fling-Master, Dav, and Oracle only) If you wish, you can feel free to right-click and save any of my arts shown in this very post and use them for the QBasicNews.com website and forums *only*. Big Grin ! That is my way of this 27th birthday with you guys, you know?

EDIT (taken place on June 23, 2004, 8:04pm EST): I have *just now* found out that the pics presented to you from the start of this thread were gone! :o ! The reason for this is because Ezgoo has just recently formed into the new Picgoo image hosting service, and the move deleted the images from there. That was why I had to renew the three pictures to be placed once again in this post. Just letting you know in advance, and the three pictures are now back up! ENJOY ONCE AGAIN!! Big Grin !

url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Honoring my 27th birthday, I got a special present for you! - by Adigun A. Polack - 05-28-2004, 05:48 AM