Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new AAP Official Projects Squad has just been raised!
To Sumojo:

I want to let you know up front that even though according to my new QBCPC 2004/2005 compo forumboard rules, about Oz saying that I am his hero, that is perfectly alright here and does not even violate the rules at all. There was no worship involved on that. Wink And I am not going to make this thread turn into a “religiously sensitive”-based one. I am just doing my best here to make the news targeted to focus mainly on QB programming and us exploring some NEVER BEFORE SEEN originalities out of that, that’s all. Big Grin !

Hey, I am only being honest with you without putting you down or anything like that at all. As well, I am saying this just to keep this thread channelled in towards QuickBASIC programming indeed. As you can see, man, I am just getting real with myself here. ^_^

And to the rest of you:

I just found out that my new site has suffered some downtime. Sad Normally, this lasts for somewhere between five (5) minutes to an hour, but then after that, it comes back. But other than that, my site works GREAT!! Big Grin !! At least having my site up on the web is better than not even having one at all, let me tell you!

You all have a *most* splendid evening now!! :bounce: !

BEING REAL TRUE TO MYSELF,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the all-new “AAP Official Projects Squad”

P.S. At the time I have just written this post, my site *JUST* came back up!! How about that, huh? Cool !!

P.P.S. Currently on my QBCPC 2004/2005, I have just added an ALL-NEW forum today called QBCPC 2004/2005 Invitation Pre-Signup Questions, and, when you register in my forum (and I hope you do, by the way!), then on your log-ins, a forum called “Customized Category” Idea Booth will appear before you to give you a grand opportunity to select whatever genre — be it game or any QB programming genre at all — *YOU* want to see in this new compo, just like it was done just before my previous one!! Man, don’t that sound good? Big Grin ! And finally, QB45/QB71 community, _especially_ do not forget now to take the thorough and careful time to study all of my original new categories so that you all can ready yourselves BIG-TIME to set sail to conquer lands uncharted where QB programming is concerned, and tell me in this thread what you think when you do, alright please? Thanks so much!!

url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Oz is correct on that, believe it or not. - by Adigun A. Polack - 06-24-2004, 02:08 AM
Well said, Rhiannon! ;) ! - by Adigun A. Polack - 06-24-2004, 08:50 AM