Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new AAP Official Projects Squad has just been raised!
To Rhiannon:

You are *absolutely* right on that. Long read indeed ( :o ! ), but, the reason why I put the rules on my new compo in the very first place is because I want to help you and others create some positive originality in QB, I must say. Big Grin !

And also too, bear in mind now that just near the end of my rules, I graciously present to you some “freeware game”-based examples (including a brand-new one from Japan!) which, had they been made in QuickBASIC, would WELL have *possibly* followed all of my rules and thereby being TOTALLY acceptable by yours truly! Wink ! I am doing this not only to be a blessing to you and the QB45/QB71 community, but also, to make it _much_ easier for you, them, and other new entrants to adhere to and follow all of my new rules indeed.

I am doing all of that to help and encourage the CENTRAL CORE of the QuickBASIC programmer to just get out there and create something real, fun, and even freshly positive indeed. ON PURPOSE. ^_^ !

Thank you so much once again, Rhiannon, and you have yourself a *SPLENDID* new morning and entire day. :king:

ENCOURAGING PEOPLE AND ENLIGHTENING THEM TO ENTER INTO THE CHALLENGE,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the all-new “AAP Official Projects Squad”

Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Well said, Rhiannon! ;) ! - by Adigun A. Polack - 06-24-2004, 08:50 AM