Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new AAP Official Projects Squad has just been raised!
To all:

The crystal-clear reason I didn’t even bother to tell you the usernames of the two spammers on my compo site or on this thread was because of the fact that at least one of the usernames was so perverted (if not apparently pretty lewd) that if I told you who the names were in this thread, I would because of that end up probably violating the new forum rules set by Wildcard himself, so, it was *best* reserved for a private message to both him and Dav (which was exactly what I did from just last night!). The situation will be taken care of by at least one of them.

And by the way, this topic, I believe, *should* be both fixed and locked immediately if not sooner due to it becoming brutally sensitive and “anti AAP / anti QBCPC”-based. LIKE I HAVE CLEARLY SAID FROM BEFORE, SOMETHING HAS GOTTA GIVE!! Wink !

Finally, my site still works OK. Big Grin

Peace.

- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the all-new “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Well said, Rhiannon! ;) ! - by Adigun A. Polack - 06-24-2004, 08:50 AM
This topic *WILL* be seriously dealt with here, believe me. - by Adigun A. Polack - 06-27-2004, 10:06 AM