Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The QBCPC 2004/2005 is 100% renewed and reopened!
To Rhiannon, TheBigBasicQ, and Adosorken:

Yo! A rather so specially blessed Saturday and all new week to all three of you!!! Wink

Telling from your replies, that absolutely shows me that while I am not perfect myself, at least I am improving indeed, so THANKS A LOT, people!! Big Grin !

And Rhiannon, about rule #4, on Neo sending his library in, given that the category that he has selected has no less than allowed him to do so, that is absolutely OK. Another thing now, I want to make it rather clear to you that according to that rule, while it does say that you are not allowed to create any material that is either ripped or used from other games/projects that are presented in my current compo (in this case, the QBCPC 2004/2005), it simply *does not* say that you are not allowed to send in your own QB libraries, even after Neo has sent his. That is most true, but only in certain categories where YOU ARE ALLOWED to create your own QB libraries. ;*) ! As well, I am pretty apt to customizing and improving my writing style (and it has improved significantly since near the beginning of the year, too! :wtnod: ), and I do not have to use a “Period, end of the conversation” phrase for just every certain sentence in order for me to get my point across, so I am going to go with you and TheBigBasicQ both on this one. ^_- !!

And as for rule #21, the honest reason I have placed that rule up there is not to get restrictive or anything, but rather I am planning to use this rule as an “integrity check” of sorts to make sure your official project follows ALL of my new rules, without cutting *any* corners whatsoever. No more, no less. Big Grin I am not after controlling other people’s projects on that, Rhiannon, much less in a dominating way at all, as I just want to thoroughly check their projects only before I even give them permission to distribute it (whether through QBasicNews.com, URL, or otherwise at all). That is all I am saying. Cool ! It is their own work indeed on their own projects, not mine.

Catch you all later, and thank you all for your fine comments today. ;*) !!

GETTING CLEAR AND REAL WITH THE NEW RULES,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the all-new “AAP Official Projects Squad”

Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Thanks a bunch, and let me clarify the situation here. ;*) - by Adigun A. Polack - 07-10-2004, 10:22 PM