Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorials section added to the AAP Official Projects Squad!
To Jocke the Beast:

Hello there again and it is *quite* the first time meeting you in such a rather long while. Cool !

Perhaps at the time you have written your post in this latest news thread, the site might’ve been down or something. BUT, as of today at 1:04pm EST and since then, my site and its URL are back up and fully working now!! Big Grin ! Now, you can enjoy the new section of my site whenever you want, Jocke. (And don’t worry, my site address is not the wrong URL, so you are cool on that! :wtnod: )

Plus, I have tested all of the download links in the online tutorials themselves to make sure they work, and I am *so* happy to say that they all do work 100%! Wink !

ALL IS OK NOW, and thank you so much, Jocke.

MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS ON THE UP-AND-UP,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”

Now encouraging even more positive originality than ever before, it is jam-packed with all-new and *NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN* QB challenges, bigger and breathtakingly intense excitement, and MORE REVOLUTIONARY FUN like you have never, ever experienced, even including stuff based on the new and upcoming 2004 Athens Olympic Games, too!!! ;*) !

Got game for all this? Then I challenge you to please visit http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/qbcpc/. That means YOU, pal! Wink
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Here is a brief rundown on what happened, Jocke. - by Adigun A. Polack - 07-21-2004, 10:14 PM