Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qb45.com moves to Qb45.net/org
I do not know what religion I am, but I _will_ tell you this: I believe **100% uncompromisingly** with ALL of my heart that Jesus Christ is indeed our Lord, Savior, and Master. PERIOD. Wink

And I will share with you something else: I wasn’t even much of a religious man myself to start with, and did you know that Christianity is _not_ even a religion at all (as at least some people would like to call it), hmmm? Sure, there have been many religions and such man-made theologies that have been (and even are today, too!) ever-trying to make Christianity into a religion (like Christianism, for instance), and even some type of tired and forced legalistic exercise as well, BUT, Christianity is part of the plan of Almighty God (who **IS** Love, by the way! Big Grin ), and it was His own original idea all along, not man’s. I am NOT putting you or anybody down or bashing religions at all in ANY way, shape, or form at all, really, as I am only getting us into a serious thick of things here, okay?

Just wanted you to know that, and thank you so much for asking, Radical Racoon. Big Grin From now on, let’s talk QB!! Wink Wink

IN SUCH HONESTY AND INTEGRITY,

[Image: AAPMini.gif]

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Webmaster of the AAP Official Homepage
Official Founder of the “QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Qb45.com moves to Qb45.net/org - by wildcard - 03-17-2003, 05:51 PM
Qb45.com moves to Qb45.net/org - by relsoft - 03-18-2003, 01:23 PM
Well, to be plain clear to you........ - by Adigun A. Polack - 03-19-2003, 04:17 AM
Qb45.com moves to Qb45.net/org - by na_th_an - 03-19-2003, 06:09 AM