Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB text-based graphical screensaver in *just* 7 lines.
To Meg:

Right up on the front side now, your submissions are VERY good. Wink The only thing wrong with submission #3 of yours is that 1) you have used Screen 13 for your mode (as Screen 13 counts as graphics mode, not text mode); and 2) you have only used six (6) lines, not seven. Sad But hey, at least you are learning. In time, your next submission might *finally* get accepted from me, Meg. Big Grin !

And by the way, you double-posted. Could you please not do that? Hey, I know it is not easy to do, and we all make mistakes at times, BUT, we gotta learn to save what we want to say from our 2nd-post-in-a-row for our first one that we already posted. That then becomes such good manners here. You get my drift, Meg? ;*) !!

Finally, your optimization on the coding is remarkably wonderful! VERY. I will keep all of that in mind on my future 7-liners. ^_- !

See you again, and be sure to take what I said into fine consideration, please! Cool

HOPING YOUR NEXT SUBMISSION GETS ACCEPTED,

[Image: AAPname.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Meg, I have something to say here on this. - by Adigun A. Polack - 09-22-2004, 01:38 AM