Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V Planet! has moved to its new server
I think that now that less and less QB quality games are being released (we are in one of those periods of time when the "best QBers" don't produce a shit or are gone - you know this pattern repeats from time to time, until newbies evolve to masters), and FB is knocking the door furiously (If Allegro is gonna be released expect a new game by yours truly every week Big Grin), I'd think it is time to do a Retrospective Gaming Gold Awards.

I think that people are not interested on GGA 'cause there aren't many good games to vote. There are good games, but just a few. I mean that it's not like in 2001, for example, when 20 or 30 games (I mean TOP quality games) were "fighting". But maybe people would get a bit more interested if you did a RGGA to give prizes to the best QB games of all time.

Of course new QB games will be popping from time to time, but I think that most games in the future will be compiled with fB, so now that you are gonna drive VPlanet to the fB realm, it would be fine to do this RGGA as a nice farewell.

Btw, Jan 27th... The TAC is ending Smile do you have entries so far?
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i

Messages In This Thread
Urk - by Mac - 01-26-2005, 05:23 AM
V Planet! has moved to its new server - by Pete - 01-26-2005, 09:01 AM
V Planet! has moved to its new server - by Pete - 01-27-2005, 07:37 AM
V Planet! has moved to its new server - by na_th_an - 01-27-2005, 01:43 PM
V Planet! has moved to its new server - by Vance - 02-01-2005, 08:23 AM
V Planet! has moved to its new server - by Piptol - 02-01-2005, 05:19 PM