Poll: Which team do you think is gonna win Super Bowl XXXIX?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Philadelphia Eagles
100.00%
9 100.00%
New England Patriots
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Super Bowl XXXIX heads underway, I hope you are ready!
Dearest all of you wonderful QB45/QB71/FB community,

Hello to you all again, and so glad of you to join me on this one. Smile !

Well, well, well!! It is *just* that time again, the time where we actually kick back and run wild with such pure intensified frenzy (and then some!) about the BIGGEST thing to ever happen to football history: the Super Bowl! Only this time, it is Super Bowl XXXIX, where the newly crowned NFC Divisional Champions of the Philadelphia Eagles take on the AFC Divisional Champs of the New England Patriots (winners of Super Bowl XXXVIII). And guys and gals, I would bet that this Sunday of 2-6-2005 would break out into an all-out war for all the glory like it has never, ever been done before at all, you know that now? Big Grin=b

The battlefield will be staged at Jacksonville, Florida, and this is where it all happens, live!

With all of this being covered here, let’s hear your thoughts and stuff, and on what your plans for this year’s Super Bowl party are gonna be (as well as the Super Bowl commercials on TV, too!). And, the official Super Bowl XXXIX site is located at http://www.superbowl.com/.

See you all later now, and the whole world will be watching this entire climatic battle unfold dramatically. Believe me. Wink

LOOKING FORWARD TO AN EPIC FOOTBALL CLASH OF THE AGES,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
As Super Bowl XXXIX heads underway, I hope you are ready! - by Adigun A. Polack - 02-05-2005, 09:40 AM