Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behold, the world’s *first ever* FB palette library!!
To VonGodric once again here:

VERY interesting. So that may explain why the palette operation on my routines that do support the default GFXlib 2 palette was noticably faster indeed than it was before, all from the instant I applied that “SELECT CASE as const” thing into my source and recompiled it! You’re brilliant, you know that, man? Big Grin The thing is, not only is this form of “SELECT CASE” indeed all-new to FB, but it *also* just debuted in FB v0.12, too (as I found out for myself from yesterday now)! Also, you are correct too that that new form there was never even part of the old QB, originally. Wink

Also of vital note, this week (if not even SOONER! :king: ! ), I am gonna devote at least an entire webpage to my current new palette lib you are looking at right here, all on my *very* next update of the AAP Official Projects Squad!! I will keep you and the others posted in this thread, VonGodric. Hang on now! Cool

I thank you once again for your very insightful information. See you once again as I get ready to plan the next update of my site today. ^_-=b !

[Image: file.php?id=32]
- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
That is *exactly* right, VonGodric!! ^-^ - by Adigun A. Polack - 03-15-2005, 12:53 AM