Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my scanner going, here is some of my art! ^_^
Hope the thing gets updated soon... That 1Mb crawls up so slowly that i am falling asleep during it :-? (Look at the logo above)

Originally i did it without looking at any picture, now i forgot to take the image you gave with me, but i studied my best sitting Cheetah picture, and one extremely poor quality running one, and combined the new logo from them. I think my fault mostly was that i tried to modell that poor Cheetah based a little on a human muscular system what absolutely not fits to that wonderful creature. So now i hope it looks more like a Cheetah should look :-?

With real drawings i always do them absolutely from my mind without seeing any Cheetah pictures (since i have not really got any). That one 3 years ago was done that way too.

Rattrapmax6: I think you shoud not compare a living moving animal to an absolutely still shape like a car. It is the most important difference that the animal not "keeps" it's shape: if somebody wants to draw them well, then (s)he has to know how they move, and how their body behaves. A car is "just" a complex shape what can be relatively easily moved and rotated around in the brain, and not really needs anything more.
fter 60 million years a civilization will search for a meteorite destroying most of the living creatures around this age...

There must be a better future for the Cheetahs!

http://rcs.fateback.com/

Messages In This Thread
Got my scanner going, here is some of my art! ^_^ - by Spotted Cheetah - 04-24-2005, 03:37 AM