Poll: Do you want me to change/arrange the new Official Entry Rules of my developing FB demoscene compo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, go for it!! ^_-
100.00%
6 100.00%
No way, just leave them be.
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some ideas about the development of my new FB compo.
Dearest all of the QB45/QB71/FB community,

A rather so splendid good week to all of you. Big Grin

Now then, from recent weeks ago, I started to work on my newest FreeBASIC demoscene compo that is planned to be scheduled for this summer. It is in early development right now, but after my Official Entry Rules from my three QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compos, I can *sure* need your help to help make my next compo a success! :wtnod:

I have just set up a poll as to whether or not you want me to arrange/change the Official Entry Rules since my last compo that has recently been cancelled. Any suggestions having to do with the arranging and/or changing of any of the Official Entry Rules are appreciated, and I may even take some of them into account, too!! Big Grin

See you again with your thoughts, and thank you in advance for your wonderful patronage. :king:

MY PRECIOUS REGARDS TO YOU,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
I need some ideas about the development of my new FB compo. - by Adigun A. Polack - 05-16-2005, 12:18 AM