Poll: Do you want me to change/arrange the new Official Entry Rules of my developing FB demoscene compo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, go for it!! ^_-
100.00%
6 100.00%
No way, just leave them be.
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some ideas about the development of my new FB compo.
To Pete once more:

Hey, I thank you, THANK YOU I say!!! Big Grin ! I am *so* glad on what you just said about my new rules, my man Pete!!

And also, about my new compo, look please, I am getting right on down to some dead-serious business on getting it all finished and started on the web before the deadline hits. Wait and see. Wink=b

In the closing of this post, I would like to say thank you as well for actually rooting for this new compo to become a definite success rather than for it to just join in with my previous big-time compo flops, you know? Cool

Well, be seeing you once again, and it is so great to have you in this thread, man!!! Big Grin !

MY RICHEST, RICHEST CHEERS TO YOU,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Hey, you got that right, Pete!! ^-^=b ! - by Adigun A. Polack - 05-20-2005, 10:49 PM