Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am proud to announce the opening of my new FB demo compo!
Dearest, DEAREST all of you truly splendid QB45/QB71/FB community ( :king:=b !! ),

A very *excellent* new week to all of you, ladies and gentlemen.

Heading smack-dab into the subject now, I am both personally and so happily proud to give you the very word that my newest FreeBASIC-only compo has just been opened this afternoon in honor of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central reaching a milestone of over 50 graphics demos already since my FB demoscene opened less than a year ago!! The title of this new compo is called the “FreeBASIC Ultimate Demo Compo”, and believe me, people, you are gonna love this compo much better than my previous three compos, I can guarantee you that right now!!! Big Grin !

Here is some of what to expect from this fourth (4th) compo from me: it is faster, bigger, simpler, and a whole entirely different breed of compo. And I will tell you too that the rules have changed DRASTICALLY for the better, as well!! Cool

Details are available beginning at http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/fbgfx/compo.html, and absolutely *no* registration or sign-ups are necessary for you to enter, too!

See you there, and thanks so much for your wonderful time!!! :king:

PROMISING TO GIVE TO YOU THE BEST EVER COMPO-WISE,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
I am proud to announce the opening of my new FB demo compo! - by Adigun A. Polack - 05-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Few things, Z!re. - by Adigun A. Polack - 05-24-2005, 01:37 AM