Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 100% QB Music software ever
I completed the documentation and a little rewrote the converter since after the infinite loop end, the music should end (No problem for data after, just a waste of space). What i left out is mostly that the format does not support nesting conditional loops, and a few information about the special commands' behavior. In overall the specification is what the decoder describes Smile

I found a more important bug in the converter: it not handled loops properly. I wrote a code it what made it remembering to the fact that a loop start location placed somewhere so it now appropriately renews all FM commands at the first tones on each channel after the loop start (So music will not mess up anymore in such cases).

(I ran hard testing this day, and only found the bugs i listed above. The player did not have to be changed at all! Smile )

EDIT: Final version is up now, you can find it at RC Software as QBasic FM Music player! (I removed the temporary file now)
fter 60 million years a civilization will search for a meteorite destroying most of the living creatures around this age...

There must be a better future for the Cheetahs!

http://rcs.fateback.com/

Messages In This Thread
Best 100% QB Music software ever - by Spotted Cheetah - 06-17-2005, 09:14 PM