Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB Express Celebrates One Year: Issue #12 Released
QB Express Issue #12 has been released, which marks the magazine's one year anniversary!

In this special issue, we look back over the past year of QB Express and give special recognition to QB Express's contributors. Adigun A. Polack brings us two retrospective articles on QB Express's first twelve issues, and I also share my thoughts on QB Express's first year.

Other articles include reviews of The Griffon Legend, Pixel Snake Gem Hunt and Trek, "The Evolution of GUIs" by MystikShadows, QB GUI news by Jacob Palm, two articles about the QBasic.com forum community and an interview with Nekrophidius. Tutorials include Part 6 of Na_th_an's I.F. series, Music Composition Pt. 3 by Matt2Jones, dumbledore's second FB WX-C tutorial, "Useful QB Algorithms" by Moneo, a tutorial on Database Design by MystikShadows, and "Coding a Parallax Scrolling Platformer Chapter #2" by Na_th_an. This is the largest issue of QB Express ever, weighing in at nearly 150 pages!

Check it out: QB Express Issue #12
Pete's QB Site: http://www.petesqbsite.com

Messages In This Thread
QB Express Celebrates One Year: Issue #12 Released - by Pete - 07-20-2005, 02:09 PM