Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB Express Celebrates One Year: Issue #12 Released
To Pete and all contibutors of QB Express:

Up front, I want to *truly* congratulate all of you for making the first 12 issues of QB Express the absolute best there ever is in FreeBASIC/QuickBASIC magazine publication history, and for that, my hats are totally off to all of you!!! d=Big Grin=b !

One concern though, Pete: in the QB/FB Site of the Year announcement, there was a problem in the way that I wrote it when it was published for this 12th issue of your mag. It is not your fault, however. Rather, the little clickable text problem was in the way that I tried setting up the linked text and bolding it simultaneously! Silly me there ( :oops: ! ). Other than that though, man, a lot of the articles and text styles within them ran perfectly!! Cool

All in all, congrats on the first phenomenally successful year of QB Express, and be seeing you all real soon!!! :king:

MY BEST AND WONDERFUL THREE CHEERS TONIGHT,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”

P.S. I *sincerely* hope all of you have enjoyed such wonderful retrospectives that I have just presented about this mag as you were reading this very issue, too. Wink
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
I would like to give my say on this one. - by Adigun A. Polack - 07-21-2005, 07:44 AM