Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who here is VERY good at troubleshooting QB programs?
Quote:Well, for one, line 65 and another is line 92. I don't know how to go about fixing it. However I think that's what the error means.
I've been testing Antoni's version. I don't know why you get a subscript out of range on line 65. It works ok for me.

I think you should print a message saying that the numbers entered should have a maiximum value of 52, even though you are not checking this.

The error on line 92 is because he used "X1" to store a value, but X1 is already used in the FOR statement right above. The corrected code using X2 should look like this:
Code:
FOR X1=1 TO 10
   FOR X = 1 TO 10
      x2=ENTRY(1,x)
      x(x2)=x(x2)+1
   NEXT X
NEXT X1

Another possible problem is that at the end of showing the probabilites, it prints the first set as all zeros.

Your original version is huge and has lots of little problems all over the place. I suggest you work on Antoni's version. It's much simpler and compact, and with a little work it should be ok for you.

Please tell us which version you want to work on, so we can continue to try to help you.

Messages In This Thread
Who here is VERY good at troubleshooting QB programs? - by Anonymous - 10-13-2005, 09:44 AM
Who here is VERY good at troubleshooting QB programs? - by Moneo - 10-14-2005, 05:17 AM
Who here is VERY good at troubleshooting QB programs? - by Anonymous - 11-02-2005, 08:42 AM