Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who here is VERY good at troubleshooting QB programs?
Quote:
Liquid Snake Wrote:alright, well for me it won't allow me to input any number greater than 10 at the point where you enter the 10 numbers. I don't know why it works for you. Maybe it's the version of QB....I don't know.
I can't help but think it's got something to do with your index variable, I, conflicting with the I in your input statement. Change your index variable to Z, or better, index......
Thanks stylin, that's got to be it! Yeah, change the index variable, or easier yet, change the "I" in the input list to something else and the reference to it also.

I just noticed that the version that I downloaded for testing has A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,S,T. That's why it worked. You must have changed it to ....H,I,J later and inadvertently clobbered the "I" index.

Great! We're moving right along.

Messages In This Thread
Who here is VERY good at troubleshooting QB programs? - by Anonymous - 10-13-2005, 09:44 AM
Who here is VERY good at troubleshooting QB programs? - by Anonymous - 11-02-2005, 08:42 AM
Who here is VERY good at troubleshooting QB programs? - by Moneo - 11-04-2005, 07:42 AM