Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I sure hope this is cool, coz it took its time
After nearly ten hours of non-stop programming and nearly two gallons of tea, I present you this: [Image: ahibomb.jpg]. Click the picture to start download (in case you haven't figured it out yet).

Basically, it's a Bomberman clone; one that I've been wanting to make for years. But only yesterday I could finally pull myself together to finally do something about it. It can be run through anything ranging from QBasic 1.0 through QB 4.5 to PDS 7.1. Tested on all three.

So...try it on for size and tell me what you think. Point out any instability. But may I kindly remind you that this is NOT finished. It is FAR from finished. It is nowhere near finished, so please do not call me TOTAL JERK yet X_x Just JERK would be fine Big Grin

"You use the arrow keys to move, Ctrl to drop bombs and Alt to detonate them if you happen to have a remote. If you press Esc, you'll force the game to stop. If you die or the time runs out, you're fried. In order to complete a level, kill all the idiots..." Big Grin

And with all that said - Asses to ashes! Big Grin
url=http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Ain%27t+I+weird%3F%22&start=10]Ain't I Weird?[/url]

Messages In This Thread
I sure hope this is cool, coz it took its time - by Pc72 - 11-25-2005, 12:07 PM
At a second nazar upon it... - by Pc72 - 11-27-2005, 02:44 AM