Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I sure hope this is cool, coz it took its time
Salamuna! I have discovered a couple of quite annoying inconsistensies in the first revision, so I have done a bit of work to correct some mistakes as well as improve gameplay.

I have added a simple map editor, which can be used to edit maps. It is invoked from the game directly by pressing Tab. You then get to edit the level you're currently at. To load a map from the game, press M and type in the name.

And for everybody who uses Windows XP - please make sure to have some knowledge of making a decent delay routine! Because the one in the game isn't very good in XP - XP has hijacked interrupt 86h for some reason, and it's that interrupt I use. It works in 98 and down, but seemingly also 2000. Of course, DOS would be the best.

The editor's keys are:

Arrows - move cursor
Tab - select next object and draw it
Enter - select treasure and place it
Backspace - erase
Delete - kill the entire level
A - draw Ahib
D - draw a dude
S - save to file
L - load from file
Esc - back to game (with the new map)

To download click the picture in the original post. I have replaced the old package with the new one.

BTW na_th_an my man; The logo says "bombârân-e-Ahib", which means "Ahib's Bombardement" Big Grin
[/quote]
url=http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Ain%27t+I+weird%3F%22&start=10]Ain't I Weird?[/url]

Messages In This Thread
At a second nazar upon it... - by Pc72 - 11-27-2005, 02:44 AM