Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make a program that is a person if they were coded!
Here's the Challenge:

Design your program, which can be ANY kind of program, around the idea of the person you're modelling it after. It's kind of like you're making that person, but in the form of an exe! Imagine reincarnating someone into an exe. Make that exe for the person ^_^;;

Example: Someone really smart might have been a puzzle game if they were born as a computer program.

Rules:

-You must name the person you are making the program after.
-Program can be of any type, musical, graphics, rpg, text game, etc
-No harrassing people by saying "This stupid program is what *name* would look like if they were an exe" - I don't even want *too much* joking around on this, you can hurt people's feelings.

I'm not so sure of a prize right now, but maybe just seeing people in the form of exe's is good enough ^_^;;

(I personally wanted to make a Z!re or a V1ctor, but I don't think my skills are high enough for a puzzle/extreme graphics program like that...Maybe I'll make a "Pete" - A program where you expect to win by February 18th of the game, but it ends up you can't beat it until June, which makes it all more worth-while and 3x as large *thanks Pete for the amazing QBE #19*)

People Who Are Now EXE's:
  • Adigun A. Polack - By Na_th_an
  • Adigun A. Polack - By Yetifoot
  • Axipher - By Yetifoot
  • Cha0s - By Pritchard
  • Chat_Bot - By KiZ
  • Deleter - By Deleter (note there is nothing for Deleter Big Grin)
  • DrV's Humor - By Pritchard
  • Forum - by TheDarkJay
  • Pritchard - By Cha0s
  • Pyrokid - By J2krei08
  • (sorta)Red_Marvin - By Red_Marvin (sorta?)
  • Seph - By relsoft
  • V1ctor - By Pritchard
  • Z!re- Pritchard
  • Z!re- By relsoft
will Live Forever, or Die Trying >_<;;

Messages In This Thread
Make a program that is a person if they were coded! - by Pritchard - 03-30-2006, 08:01 AM
Make a program that is a person if they were coded! - by Anonymous - 03-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Make a program that is a person if they were coded! - by Anonymous - 03-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Make a program that is a person if they were coded! - by Anonymous - 03-30-2006, 11:19 PM
Make a program that is a person if they were coded! - by Anonymous - 03-31-2006, 02:14 PM
Make a program that is a person if they were coded! - by Anonymous - 04-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Make a program that is a person if they were coded! - by Anonymous - 04-25-2006, 08:30 AM
Make a program that is a person if they were coded! - by Anonymous - 05-03-2006, 03:34 PM