Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn's Legacy - Now with Linux version and joystick support!
As I wrote on another forum, I am surprised by the quality of game design some titles in the quickbasic or freebasic scene do have. This doesn't happen in other homebrew game developing scenes I was observing (Like GP32/GP2X, some people from these scenes will kill me for saying that though Smile). This game is no exception! I even like it more than Griffon's Legend in some aspects. I am really curious to read those pieces of paper or read the dialogues because of their humor. It was funny enough and a bit nostalgic to discover the writting in one of the graves in an area! Now, I overpassed the crashes of the 2nd dungeon and I am in the one with the plants. No more crashes, I hope this was only a problem of the 2nd dungeon. Also, hehe I love those outfits you can buy in that store! And the music/sound fx/gfx animations rules. My favorite music is in the desert. Mmm,. the dungeon musics are a bit too repeatitive and the dungeons long ;P. What else can I say? Maybe I'll play some more today and release more feedback tomorrow Smile
ave a time Smile

Messages In This Thread
Lynn's Legacy - Now with Linux version and joystick support! - by Optimus - 07-24-2006, 02:46 PM
Update the original post slackeR! ;) - by Anonymous - 08-26-2006, 03:41 PM