Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The QBasic Games Directory now features downloads!
Uh, sorry Plasma. I forgot to reply your post the last time I was online. That day I had one of the worst days ever so I'm sure you won't hold it against me.

Anyway, I didn't get your original email, that's for sure. Perhaps my Yahoo! filter hates your email provider and sends your emails directly to my Bulk folder. If your email in not public in your forum profile, be sure to PM it to me so I can modify my Yahoo! filter accordingly.

I'll download the files you mentioned and add them to the website's "Extra downloads" section. It might take a while. Sorry. I'll also use try to use the DQB patch to test some of the QB games I couldn't test before. Thanks.

Hard Rock, thanx for the report. It was mostly a problem of incorrectly inputed file name in the database. And few files I missed to upload. For Kingdoms I will have to ask Mark to correct the entry in the database himself. I can't rename the file to "Kindgoms.zip". Tongue

Also, the site should be update with improved descriptions and 3 new games in a day or so.

Messages In This Thread
The QBasic Games Directory now features downloads! - by Lachie Dazdarian - 11-24-2006, 01:00 PM