Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The QBasic Games Directory now features downloads!
Quote:Hey Hard Rock! Does your server provide information about the number of downloads for each file? If this information can be obtained easily, I would like to get the information about the top 10 downloads from the site on weekly basis. If that is not too much trouble.

Lemme know if this is possible.

DrD, I apologize, but you are free to point me to your games. Like I said in one of the about section's:

Quote:I'm always looking for a tip about QBasic games that should be included in the database. Everything will be checked. Just have in mind that I don't have all the time in the world. It is very possible that some very good games were missed. I was not present in the community from its starts and not in all its corners.

Magna, the error about Secret of Cooey will be corrected in the next update. What Darkdread meant in the doc of Secret of Cooey is that the game in question is his first QuickBasic 4.5 game.

I can't play Distant Promises 2 on my PC. It's said in the "Pending Games" section. I'll try to find the first part.

As for Red Baron, the game really limps in the gameplay department. I can only assume that it was appearicated when it was released by programmers, and not gamers. I'm scoring games as a gamer.

Thanks! sorry if I sounded like a dick in my last post, heh. Nice site! I think you were a little hard on Elysian Fields, though.
eep your eyes open and a monkey you'll see -- oh, everybody wants my cocoa crispies.

Messages In This Thread
The QBasic Games Directory now features downloads! - by MagnaUnum - 12-13-2006, 09:36 PM