Poll: After you’ve listened to my all-new, *EXCLUSIVE* music that’s designed for the game “Frantic Journey”, just how did you like them?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
They’re just **PLAIN-AWESOME**!!! I mean, THEY TRULY ROCK!!! ;*D !!
100.00%
5 100.00%
Very good! Impressive stuff, man!! Big Grin !
0%
0 0%
Just above-average.
0%
0 0%
Average.
0%
0 0%
Sorry, _definitely_ not my cup of tea for me. Pass. Sad
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG EXCLUSIVE: All-new music for “Frantic Journey”!!! ;) !!
To Megaman:

No problem, man! Apology ***TOTALLY*** accepted 100%, fair and square!!! :*) !!

And as for you, Ninkazu:

IT IS ***YOU*** THAT DELIBERATELY NEEDS TO SHUT UP, really!!! Wink !!! I mean, what is your __blatant__ problem, man!?

That is just the kind of stuff that will GET YOU TOTALLY AND PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE FORUM. PERIOD AND THAT IS F-I-N-A-L. Look, you have just cussed me out for the __RATHER LAST__ time, buddy. If this were my forum or guestbook and you wrote that on there, I’d ON-PURPOSE ban you from there ***IN JUST A BLAZING HOT HEARTBEAT***. And as for the “kids killing people” thing, four (4) words:
NO THANK YOU. EVER!!!! :bounce: :king:

I mean, that last post of yours goes to show just how __PATHETICALLY__ screwed-up such a fear-filled mind is on its own, actually. And, guess what, Ninkazu, I am not even schitzophrenic ***AT ALL***, that’s for sure, to be rather utterly 100% real with you. COME ON NOW!!!

War over, and I ***TOTALLY FLAT-OUT NO-HOLDS-BARRED 100% REFUSE*** to let you even drag me down to your level. Literally.

[Image: AAPMini.gif]
- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Webmaster of the AAP Official Homepage
Official Founder of the “QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo”

P.S. And I am deliberately NOT gonna even take back the words that I have clearly said, either. EVER. Wink
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Let’s play some real HARDBALL here!!! ;) !! - by Adigun A. Polack - 08-16-2003, 12:46 AM