Poll: After you’ve listened to my all-new, *EXCLUSIVE* music that’s designed for the game “Frantic Journey”, just how did you like them?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
They’re just **PLAIN-AWESOME**!!! I mean, THEY TRULY ROCK!!! ;*D !!
100.00%
5 100.00%
Very good! Impressive stuff, man!! Big Grin !
0%
0 0%
Just above-average.
0%
0 0%
Average.
0%
0 0%
Sorry, _definitely_ not my cup of tea for me. Pass. Sad
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG EXCLUSIVE: All-new music for “Frantic Journey”!!! ;) !!
[RANT]: Hey men, live and let live. Tags don't hurt anyone.[/RANT]

BACK ON TOPIC

Finally I could listen to the songs.

Song 1: Reminds me the ol' nice 80's games. Nice samples and cool beat.

Song 2: This one sounds more "overwhelming". Sounds like a final boss stage. Enervating, that's how boss stages musics should be Smile

Song 3: This one is for a cutscene... I can see "entering blah blah world". I've liked this one so much.

Song 4: Ideal for a techno-alike world. I really like this one. One of my faves. I really love the beat, and the pads, how they bounce, mix, twirl... Nice effects you have'ere, bro!

Song 5: This sounds like another boss stage. I don't like this as much as I like Song #2, sadly.

Song 6: This one is dark, it makes you smell danger! The obstinated bassline drives the whole song, and that is a cool feature. This one can sound like a boss stage, too. Definitely better than Song #5.

I can't understand why people said that this sounded out of tune, I haven't noticed it (and I am a musician, I know how to compose music, musical theory and if something is on tune or not). Maybe many of you found the music somewhat baroque, but if you look into this guy's influences, you'll find lots of games with similar soundtracks. Some bits sound a lot like the Darius saga, which I love, but with a twist and a personal touch.

AAP, what programs do you use to track your music? IT? ST3?. Also, I'd like to know where do you get your samples, 'cause they plainly sound like ol' FM samples of nice ol' arcade games.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i

Messages In This Thread
BIG EXCLUSIVE: All-new music for “Frantic Journey”!!! ;) !! - by na_th_an - 08-16-2003, 04:54 AM