Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new AAP Official Projects Squad has just been raised!
Quote:As for your demented thoughts on what "fear" is...you insist you are not motivated by religion, yet you often provide links to religious sites to substantiate your claims. Is it just me, or is this the biggest show of hypocrisy this side of neopagan Wicca? For your information (which you will ignore because it conflicts with your narrow mind), fear is a natural aspect of humanity...it is something we can never escape.

That's just mean.

Quote:On the other hand...a very real example of fear is the US government. Other countries fear the US government because they have shown time and time again that they can and will crush entire nations that disagree with their ridiculous (and often religiously-incited) narrow-minded points of view. By bowing to the supreme strength of the US government, countries conform to the master-slave game the US has spent decades constructing. Thus, they save themselves from annihilation by being the puppet...all out of FEAR. Those are two examples of the different forms of fear. Both are real but only one could fall under that ridiculous acronym, and only just barely.

Ridiculous, narrow-minded points of view?

Quote:And I know everyone except you AAP is going to read this thread and understand it...and you will read this, ignore what I say, form a conclusion outside of the intention, post some ridiculous context-laden response which has little to nothing to do with what I just said, and everyone involved will be none the wiser.

Most likely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't say much because it appears that you are venting.
I thought alot of the rules were ridiculous too.

"Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real! Learn to be more in control of your emotions, and stop "catastrophising", "awfulising", "what-if-ing", and "must-erbating"!"

I don't think that sentence meant that Fear was an acronym. I think it's just trying to make you realize that that's what fear is most of the time by remembering it like an acronym.
What's up with the "must-erbating"? That dosen't mean what I think it means, does it?

I can understand not fighting and violence for a clean game, but no wizards? Well, they are your rules, and I respect that. Actually, it does look like it would have an interesting outcome with forcing the gameplay theme. But, comeon, you would have had to known by making these rules that you would create some controversy.

Messages In This Thread
Well said, Rhiannon! ;) ! - by Adigun A. Polack - 06-24-2004, 08:50 AM
The new AAP Official Projects Squad has just been raised! - by Radical Raccoon - 06-25-2004, 05:39 AM