Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new AAP Official Projects Squad has just been raised!
Quote:Dark_prevail, the clear reason I will not allow the phrases “I’m afraid not” and “I doubt it!” in my compo at all is *simply* because of these: did you know that the two phrases are fear-based and fear-supported, and that the lettering of the word “fear” stands for “false evidence appearing real”?

Did you know, that you're making me *so* sick!? Try doing some REAL linguistic research before you come out with such blabber. Did you know, there are alot more than a hundred languages, do you think that word stands for that thing in ALL of them?

"The moon is bigger than the earth"
"I doubt it"
"No you can't do that..."

:roll:

Religion might be good, but sometimes it just takes people to far...

And about that article... Do you believe that just because something is written on the net, it's right? or maybe it's because you can't "doubt it"...

Stop trying to put your religious beliefs down in everyone else. It just pisses them off, and get it back on yourself.

edit: I just read that Nek had already answered on the thing about fear.. I just had to get it out quickly.
url=http://www.copy-pasta.com]CopyPasta[/url] - FilePasta

Messages In This Thread
Well said, Rhiannon! ;) ! - by Adigun A. Polack - 06-24-2004, 08:50 AM
The new AAP Official Projects Squad has just been raised! - by Zap - 06-25-2004, 01:29 PM