Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new AAP Official Projects Squad has just been raised!
The key point I try to get across to people nowadays is that AAP does this stuff on purpose to get the exact kind of reaction that always happens whenever he writes something. He is the consumate troll; forever trying to get under your skin, and always ducking the punch when he does. He has a unique way of being remembered. I'm sure when he was gone from the Qmunity for awhile, people still remembered the war that was waged, and who was at the center of that war? He was. But with all trolls...if you don't feed the troll, the troll dies. In other words...if you don't respond to his posts and outlandish BS, his purpose is defeated. It worked the last time he started posting again...people just ignored him, and he remained quiet. Now, some time has passed since then...some people have forgotten the methods of shutting him up and have returned to the old ways of dealing with him, which we've already been able to prove are not only ineffective, but exactly what he wants. So let us return to the method which we know will starve the troll...simply don't respond. Don't feed the troll...and the troll dies.

I am in 100% agreement with you though na_th_an on the seph post...and actually, that wasn't really all that big of a deal. The reason why people jumped down seph's throat was because hey, it's seph...a "troublemaker". I also agree with everything else in your post. You and I have always thought the same way anyways, heh. Big Grin But the key here is that AAP has manipulated you into responding this way.

And don't worry Z!re, I wasn't making any kind of attack on you, as I agree with what you're saying. But you don't win against someone like this by giving in to their intentions...you win by starving them to death. Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.

Messages In This Thread
Well said, Rhiannon! ;) ! - by Adigun A. Polack - 06-24-2004, 08:50 AM
The new AAP Official Projects Squad has just been raised! - by adosorken - 06-26-2004, 11:06 PM