Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new AAP Official Projects Squad has just been raised!
To all of you once again:

First off, I have just removed my forums and dropped *all* of my tables of the forums. Secondly, I have replaced them with my announcement which starts first of all right at http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/qbcpc/index.html. In the announcement, as you read (and I _SURE_ hope you all read and FINALLY understand it in its entirety, too! Cool ), you will learn the exact fate of the two people who have purposely and deliberately spammed my forums and violated my forum rules as well from just a couple of days ago. And Na_th_an, about my rules being serious, YOU ARE *MOST UNANIMOUSLY* CORRECT. ^_^ ! Yes, I am *definitely* enforcing my rules for the QBCPC 2004/2005 dead-seriously, especially my Official Entry Rules as well. And by the way, all of you will also learn this so beautiful lesson out of it: spamming does not even pay FLAT DIDDLY SQUAT at all. End of conversation, period. Wink

See you all later, and you all have a *SPLENDIDLY GOOD* weekend as my newest QB compo continues. Big Grin !

- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the all-new “AAP Official Projects Squad”

url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Well said, Rhiannon! ;) ! - by Adigun A. Polack - 06-24-2004, 08:50 AM
I have *just* taken down my QBCPC 2004/2005 forumboard. - by Adigun A. Polack - 06-27-2004, 04:36 AM