Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The QBCPC 2004/2005 is 100% renewed and reopened!
Quote:PS.: I am serious and not making fun of his writing style :normal:

I agree completely. His writing style is very difficult to understand due to his...erm.....nontraditional use of grammar. I can understand most of it because I'm used to reading people's butchered English here in PR and because it's my first language. But someone whose first language isn't English may have a much harder time trying to decrypt thru the wordiness. Like I had offered to you before AAP, I'll be glad to go thru your rules and chop off the wordiness. I guarantee people will understand them 200% better. Like tbbq said, it really does get boring.

I had a few questions about your rules. For example, rule #4. Neo had submitted his library in the compo. Does that mean no one can use it anymore?

Also rule #21 seems to be a little restrictive. It seems you want to control the distribution of a work you did not make, a right which belongs to the author only. I dont know about you, but I wouldnt like being told how to distribute my own work.

Other than that, yea the rules seem to be getting less restrictive. I think if you stop trying to be overly controling in your compo, people will be much more willing to join. But good start.
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile

Messages In This Thread
The QBCPC 2004/2005 is 100% renewed and reopened! - by Rhiannon - 07-10-2004, 08:34 PM